....2•◍✧*。

'Welcome to Korea'

Was the first thing Charlie spotted as soon as he walked out of the airport. He closed his eyes and inhale deeply before opening his eyes only to step back quickly.

"Gosh! Mom."

"You're happy right? I can feel that you're happy."

"W R O N G. I've jet lag" he lied.

"Aww, but you were sleeping so soundly in the plane.

"Stop being sarcastic mom, I'm really really so tired...so what's next?"

"Don't worry, Jessi ordered a Uber for us.-"

"Jessi? Wait, Jessica?"

"How many cousin do you know with the name, Charlie?"

"Oh, well...i thought she's in America."

"Nah, She has been living with Kai and Bahiyyih. They study in the same art school."

"Oh, i never knew-"

"Of course. You don't even interact with them, so how would you?" Mrs. Puth whispered.

A red compact car revved towards their direction and parked before them. Charlie jumped in fright, quickly stepping back to save his precious legs. whereas, Mrs. Puth took off her sunglasses and smirked.

"It took you long enough." She mumbled, winking at her niece before getting into the car.

"Aunty Christine!"

" Hello Jessi! How have you been?"

"Great! Oh, hi Charlie!" Jessi waved, tilting her head to get a better look at the boy who was still standing outside.

"Mom! I thought you said, we are going on a Uber!"

Mrs. Puth looked at him and signaled him to get into the car quietly. 'What in the....She's driving, dear God i put my life in your hands'. Charlie mentally prayed  before getting into the back seat of the car and held the door, ready to fly out through the window if anything is to happen.

Two hours later...

Charlie stood dead in front of the large condo, staring up and down with his mouth gape in surprise as he pant with relief.

"Pretty right? I told ya, you won't regret coming here." Said Mrs. Puth with a cheeky smile as she pulls him inside.

Jessi, gleefully lead him towards his room, which was already organized in his taste and Charlie couldn't be more happier as he stare around.

"I hope you like it." Jessi said, staring at her cousin in anticipation.

"Of course, he does." Mrs. Puth answered in her son's behalf, seeing that the latter has been taken away by the interior of his room.

"I can show you around if you like."

"Can we do that later, yeah? I need to organize my things. I would also use some rest."

"Um...okay, no prob! See ya!" Jessi said, smiling as she strode out of the room.

Mrs. Puth smiled and hugged her son from behind. Charlie turned around, surprise by seeing tears gathering in her orbs. "Mom."

"I wish you happiness baby." She whispered, smiling from ear to ear as Charlie pulled her into a tight hug.

"Your dad must be proud of you."

"You think so?"

"No. i know he is."

Charlie couldn't help but smiled and tighten their hug, imagining his father hugging him and his mom like he uses to when he was alive.