the day of revenge (avengers 2012)

( summary : in ages of empires darth vader was one of strongest sith in the galaxy but not until he finds a baby in planet Korriban , he saw the baby was so healthy even tho he was inside of a frozen sleep for vary long time , the name of his father shocked darth vader so hard that he wanted to kill the child Immediately but than he watched the innocent eyes of kid and than he remembered the day he killed younglings during the order 66 , so he got a better idea to rise the child in order to kill the emperor and face his son luck with dignity but in last day he wanted to take luck to emperor he got another idea about his apprentice ...)

( darth vader command ship )

lord y/n was walking in the hall of command ship and stormtroopers were walking side of him , they always had great respect for him he was one of youngest darth in the galaxy and one of strongest too the roumur says that he's even got stronger than lord vader himself .

stormtrooper : lord y/n it's an....

y/n rise his hand in order to silence the soldier .

y/n : there's no need to be formal commander i don't work for titles , just tell what's the situation ?

stormtrooper nervously start taking again.

stormtrooper : I'm sorry for interrupting in your lonely evening but lord vader ordered me to tell you he's in hall of sith .

the last part of stormtrooper words triggered y/n , he knows what that means today is the day that y/n and his master strike down the emperor .

y/n : you can go now I'll pay him a visit .

stormtrooper : yes my lord , today is the day we crush the rebels and kill luke Skywalker .

y/n : yeah you right today is the day .

y/n made his way the hall of sith , in his way he had many thoughts to how fight with palpatin it's not goona be a easy fight it will need passion and courage but luckily i have both , idk why but i feel something is going wrong even my future vision can't help me much to see .

y/n : lord vader !

darth vader : uhh young student , welcome to the hall of sith , thel place that we hold the knowledge of all sith in the past , and just few people can

darth vader : uhh young student , welcome to the hall of sith , thel place that we hold the knowledge of all sith in the past , and just few people can ...

y/n jump in middle of his speech.

y/n : and only great sith can understand that knowledge i know master you told me that story countless times just like the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise.

darth vader : have patients young one i know what are you waiting for today is the day .

y/n : I'm ready darth Vader , I'm ready even sacrifice myself too .