Ultron (age of Ultron)

The Avengers are on an aircraft heading out of Sokovia, Natasha interrupts Banner who's listening to opera with his headphones , y/n on the corner was thinking about something .

nat : hey boy you've been doing great today .

y/n : .....oh ! yeah , thank you auntie nat .

cap : is anything wrong young raven ?

y/n : no it's just .... it's about that girl you saw down there .

clint : what you got new love interest ?

y/n : haha so funny , no her powers ...her mind control powers were similar to me interested the colour was red .

nat : I'm sure it's not a big deal you should rest sometimes go out have ice cream.

y/n : yeah maybe i should do that , but we should capture them first .

nat : we will , Thor, report on the hulk?

thor : The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims .

Natasha glares at Thor and Banner groans in despair , y/n laughing for what thor just said .

y/n : bro you just didn't say that !

thor : Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.

tony: Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

banner : Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.

y/n : that woman is mad remember the last time we met ? she wanted take example of my blood while I'm sleeping .

tony : your just a baby y/n .

y/n : I'm not afraid of a needle oldman i just don't want someone disturb me while I'm taking a nap , I would have hurt her if i didn't control my powers , you know what happened if I don't control my emotions right ?!

tony : dark side yes ?

y/n : yeah , dark side .

tony : anyway , It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since shield collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...

thor : No, but this... this brings it to a close.

cap : As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?

tony :  I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you? I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?

y/n : of course he will he's the man of party right ?

thor : Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels.

tony : Yeah. Who doesn't love revels , Captain?

cap : hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and hydra, so. Yes, revels.

The Avengers aircraft lands at the Avengers tower in new york where Barton is taken by Dr. Cho to have his wounds tended to , Maria walks up to Stark .

maria : Lab's all set up, boss.

tony : actually cap is the boss , I'm just paying for everything .