regret ( infinity war )

location: planet titan .

this is it everything now depends on tony who is fighting with Thanos with all of his might , tony uses his little rocket launcher to attack Thanos .

Thanos: Come on .

The rockets all explode on target, momentarily shrouding Thanos in smoke ,Before it clears, Iron Man piledrives into Thanos horizontally, using his single super-jet boot configuration. As he bounces off, he flips and sticks his landing, immediately reconfiguring his boots into ground clamps for stability and his gloves into rocket-driven battering rams, punching Thanos into a ruined wall behind him , Thanos shakes it off quickly, reaches forward and tears Iron Man's helmet off, revealing Tony's surprised expression before the suit recovers automatically and re-forms his head protection. The Titan makes use of the fractional delay and punches back hard, sending Iron Man sliding meters away, giving Thanos time to rip the brace device off the gauntlet , immediately uses the Power Stone to stream furiously lambent energy at his opponent, who forms a shield to kneel behind just as instantly, getting pushed back even further by the incredible force , Iron Man slides out from behind the shield, letting the angled energy push him away for a faster start, and whips back to Thanos full thrusters; he kicks at the Titan with his left foot, turning the boot into a ground clamp at the same time to pin the gauntlet, and keeps twisting while his left glove becomes a ram again, slamming into Thanos's face, cutting his cheek .

thanos : aghhhh , All that for a drop of blood ?

He smiles briefly punches Iron Man, sending him pinwheeling, then starts beating him with his fists. Tony attempts to block the blows with his forearms, but Thanos is relentless, picking him up by the helmet and blasting his midsection with the Power Stone. The gaps in nanite coverage are now gaping, as the armor loses the ability to recover from the intensity and extent of the damage. Iron Man lands hard from the Power blast, struggles to one knee and fires his right hand repulsor at the inexorable Thanos; the beam is easily deflected by the gauntlet. He gets to both feet as the suit tries to complete repairs, adding the beam from his left hand as well. Thanos walks right up to him, and backhands the incomplete helmet completely off Tony's head. He crosses his arms to block a blow from Thanos's gauntlet, and has his left hand caught over his head. In desperation, he forms what's left of his right glove into a shortsword, which is also easily caught by Thanos, snapping it off clean and driving it through Iron Man's left side ,but before the blade could reach tony's body Thanos's right arm have been cut off by a red glowing energy , Thanos shouts in pain he turns his head finding young Knight is beside him while holding his chopped off hand with his red glowing hand .

y/n : i think this is more than drop of blood .

thanos punches through y/n chest and makes him fall to the ground, he uses reality  stone to recreate his right arm .

thanos : yes it was , but reality can be whatever i want  .

Thanos walks  back , he places the gauntlet almost comfortingly on Tony's head

thanos : I hope they remember you .

Thanos raises the gauntlet, closing his fist, all four Stones glowing .

doc Strange : stop ! .......Spare his life... and I will give you the stone.

y/n : stop ....doc ....no !

thanos : No tricks.

Strange shakes his head as Thanos points all four Stones at him instead  ,Strange reaches up and plucks the Time Stone out of its hiding place in the stars. He opens his hand, the scars on his fingers and their inherent trembling particularly obvious now, and the Stone floats to Thanos's bare hand. Strange watches him intently, as he takes the Stone and drops it into the thumb setting, the energy pulse making the Titan wince.