for you ( wandaraven)

location : ?????

y/n walking around place , it was unfamiliar to him , why he couldn't meet any of his dead friends ? or maybe Natasha ? , suddenly dark y/n appears before him

y/n walking around place , it was unfamiliar to him , why he couldn't meet any of his dead friends ? or maybe Natasha ? , suddenly dark y/n appears before him .

y/n : so you again , i thought we were done , look I'm sorry that you hadn't a chance to , be me or something like that , I'm dead so just bye bye cha cha .

y/n turns his head to walk another path ,  but dark version appeared again , he was following him like a trained dog .

dark y/n : it is true , you're dead physically , but not soul , you didn't deserve heaven or hell and I'm here for your last training .

y/n : why are you doing this ? after all these  years you haven't given up yet ?

dark y/n : maybe it's time to you figure out something idiot , I'm not dark y/n or bad guy y/n or whatever you named me , I'm you , just you nothing less nothing more , remember the time you were dead in new york after savings tony ? who saved you ?

y/n : me...

dark y/n : wrong , me , how about the time in Africa ? who took you out of coma  ?

y/n : it was ....

dark y/n : ME ! who saved you when a planet was going to blow you up in titan ?

y/n : you ...* realisation * but ... that means .

dark y/n : you and i are the same person .

y/n : okay , the big mystery solved , now  I'm dead and you have no body to return .

dark y/n : i disagree , you see the art of sith is special because they are seeking power only , The Sith have much more immediate power than the Jedi, as they can quickly control the Force and bend its power to their will. This makes most Sith Lords, individually, more powerful than their Jedi equivalents , in easy way , something that i used to keep both of us alive .

y/n got confused after all of the explanation .

y/n : so what now ? you're gonna talk me to death , by explaining the philosophy of sith and jedi  .

dark y/n : no ...

dark y/n waves his hand on air and a portal opened before them .

dark y/n : it's time to show , why am I here , to show you the nature of a worriers like us , I'm going to show you the your variants  in multiverse .

dark y/n dragged y/n into the portal, the portal closed behind and left the unknown place empty .

location : S.W.O.R.D head quarters  .

S.W.O.R.D is the new organisation that has been created after S.H.I.E.I.D fall down ، today was a normal day for everyone in sword but suddenly a explosion destroyed the main front door, a female came out of the explosion while Both of her hands were glowing red , it was wanda , knight's bride , but unfortunately her groom was now gone including her brother who died to protect y/n , but fate was sealed, y/n should've died  .