planet titan ( infinity war )

tony , doc strange, Peter are in the Donut shape ship  , trying to land on planet titan in safety but none of them are expert at riding a space ship .

Tony : I think we’re here. I don’t think this rig has a self-park function , Get your hand into this steering gimbal , Close those around it , You understand?

Peter : Yep, got it.

Tony : This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time.

Peter : Okay. Okay. Ready.

Tony : We might wanna turn.

Peter : Turn! Turn! Turn !

Both tony and Peter put on thier suit Strange creates a shield around them to prevent them from being killed in the landing , The ship, now partially gone, lands on Titan .

Tony : You alright?

Tony: That was close. I owe you one.

Peter  hanging from above in spider-like fashion.

Peter : Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something…And I end up eating you, I’m sorry.

Tony: I don’t wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?

Peter : I’m trying to say that something is coming.

A grenade rolls into view, and Peter, Strange and Tony get back ,  quill, Drax, and Mantis appear in the doorway

drex : Thanos!

The Cloak of Levitation flies at Drax’s face and whips him around , quill pins Iron Man to the wall with a magnetic disc meanwhile mantis tries to attack Peter.

Peter : Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don’t put your eggs in me!

Peter webs Mantis’ arms to her body, and quill flies at him front the side, kicking him down.

quill : Stay down, clown.

Tony fires at the flying quill as Peter  extends his spider legs and jumps at him, but quill throws an electric cord that wraps around Peter sending him to the ground .

Drax : Die, blanket of death!

Iron Man pulls free of the magnet , They pull weapons on each other. quill has Peter  in a head-lock, while tony stands over Drax with a gun , and doc Strange stands ready near Mantis .

quill : Everybody stay where you are ,  Chill Fuck out ,  I’m gonna ask you this one time. Where’s Gamora?

Tony : Yeah, I’ll do you one better. Who’s Gamora?

Drax : I’ll do you one better! Why is Gamora?

y/n : and I'll do a better one , who the fuck is thanos here ?

out of nowhere y/n came while holding his hands full of lightning force and wearing his knight armour .

tony : kid ?!

Peter : sir raven .

y/n : hey guys !

tony : where have you been ?

y/n : space..... asgard .....new York... London and now titan .

quill : answer my question you freak , Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I’m gonna French fry this little freak.