dr banner is here ( thor :Ragnarok)

location : London

wanda had another boring day since she lost her beloved one , nothing make any sense now living have become so hard for her , she didn't know what she should do ?

cap : wanda ?

wanda : what ? Steve?

cap : sorry for bothering you , but I've brought you something that you may like to keep it .

wanda : what ?

cap gives her two lightsabers that was covered in a blanket.

cap : Pietro found them in secretary's hidden files , they wanted to make more of them but it was impossible , the materials were rare and...

wanda : thank.... you.... Steve.

cap : wanda are you crying ?

wanda : ...*sniff * no ... I'm just happy that i have something to remind him .

cap : I'm sure he'll be back .

wanda : what if ....

cap : he will , I'm sure he's strong boy that not even tony couldn control him .

cap leaves her room , than wanda activities his purple lightsaber .

wanda : y/n where are you ?

location : sakaar , prison.

thor was lying on the floor and y/n wanted to go to the dream world and tried to contact darth nihilus again , than loki appears from nowhere

loki : It hurts, doesn't it? Being lied to.l Being told you're one thing and then learning it's all a fiction.

Thor picks up some stones and casually starts throwing them through Loki's illusion.

loki : You didn't think I'd really come
and see you, did you? This place is disgusting , what is he doing ?

Thor : maybe thinking about ways to kill you for real , probably because you faked your own death, you stole the throne, stripped Odin of his power, stranded him on Earth... to die, releasing the Goddess of Death.

loki : well i don't think our family matters is considered to him .

thor : yeah but he's better brother than you were .

loki : okay look , You know, I haven't seen this Beloved Champion he talks of, but I've heard he's astonishingly savage. I've placed a large wager against you tomorrow. Don't let me down.

meanwhile y/n's dream world .

darth nihilus : for now you had enough training , i want to tell you a story about
your father and mother and how did they meet .

y/n : how should i know you're tales are truth ?

darth nihilus : because i was there during the battle , you're father was a jedi Knight ...