choosing side ( cvil war )

London : church

Later, Steve stands alone in the isle, still dressed in black. Natasha to him and he turns to her. He begins to speak without any introduction

cap : When I came out of the ice, I thought everyone I had known was gone. Then I found out that she was alive. I was just lucky to have her.

She had you back, too.

cap : Who else signed?

Nat: Tony. Rhodey. Vision and the boy .

cap : Clint?

Nat : Says he's retired.

cap : Wanda?

Natasha Romanoff: TBD . I'm off to Vienna for the signing of the Accords. There's plenty of room on the jet.

cap : i wonder what is  wanda's reaction when her own boyfriend turn against her .

nat : don't do that Steve if say that to her , they both broke , Steve he's 19 and she's 20 , y/n said he's just doing this for wanda  not secretary or tony just for her , I'm sure you understand how important she is for him , Just because it's the path of least resistance doesn't mean it's the wrong path. Staying together is more important than how we stay together.

cap : What are we giving up to do it?

- time skip -
avengers HQ .

y/n and Darth nihilus were talking about some kind of new technique .

darth nihilus : i learned this from a man who lost his family and his everything even his planet but even after all those pains he stays in light you wanna know how ?

y/n : yes .

darth nihilus : it calls FLASHBURN  , a quick explain , a term used by the jedi order to describe the reaction in which certain jedi or  force sensitive shutdown areas of their minds in reaction to emotional trauma. With sections of their memory seemingly ceasing to exist, those who used the technique were unable to remember details about the event at the center of the trauma

y/n : you mean i can forgot all my painful memories ?

darth nihilus : yes , but you know better that pain feeds your powers , i want you remove those memories that blocks you from getting stronger .

y/n : thank you master , i should go back .

darth nihilus : go to Bucharest your friend capitan America will need help .

y/n : right , be well master .

y/n came back and sees wanda is sleeping beside him while he was in meditation form , he puts a blanket on her and kisses her cheek  .

y/n : I'll be back for our date tonight , maybe i have the courage to show you the ring this time .

location : Bucharest .

y/n finds cap in some random House by using the GPS that he put on Steve's shield , his friend Bucky gets inside the house after him .

y/n : alright my turn to get inside of madhouse .

Steve is in a small apartment. He looks around, there's a mattress with disheveled covers and various bits of cheap looking furniture. The kitchen and bedroom are in the same room. Steve finds a notebook on top of the fridge. He picks it up and opens it. There are tabs of varying colors sticking out from amongst the pages.