avengers ?! (avengers 2012)

y/n wakes up in wired room but with comfortable bed .

y/n : oh god it was nice sleep after long criminal fight , now where is my armor , skyeye ?

skyeye : sir i think shield captured you and you are in one of their command ship .

y/n : command ship huh so it's not gonna be that hard i just need to act maybe a little friendly .

y/n start walking toward the cell door .

y/n : i don't think this door cost More than few bucks .

he use force push to crush the door .

y/n : used so much energy , sorry I'll pay for it later .

y/n walking around command ship he saw a scientist inside one of rooms .

y/n glares at him with a cold look but  he grabs his phone to contact to someone

y/n glares at him with a cold look but he grabs his phone to contact to someone .

banner : nick the boy is out of his cell i repeat he's out and coming to you .

y/n : this place smells , full of weak people .

skyeye: do not underestimate them sir .

he opens the door to the center room and he finds at least 20 soldier pointed their gun on his face .

y/n : nothing is better than a fight before breakfast.

y/n saw the same man who shot sleeping dart is coming Infront of him with his purple light saber in his hand .

nick fury : hi mr ...?

y/n : I'm y/n raven the jedi Knight .

nick : jedi ? never heard of it , but sir raven i wanna ask something first, how old are you ?

y/n : 16 .

nick : and you beat a super soldier and a god and a man with expensive suit with age of 16 ? that's not normal .

y/n : yes it is , if you have potential and training .

nick : right and your training was for ?

y/n : well first it was for getting revenge from a evil emperor from another dimension but now i just want have normal life and protect the people of this world because that's what my master wanted .

nick : is that so ? so i think i can open a place for the youngest member of avengers .

y/n : avengers ?

nick : yes, those people are avengers .

nick Fury shows some people who gathered around table , capitan America, thor , tony stark , black widow, and bros banner just arrived .