power is not enough (avengers 2012)

nick fury wanted to meet y/n to convince him to investigate loki .

y/n : it's okay i think i can do it , he's not big deal .

thor : unfortunately he is , Loki's mind is far afield, it's not just power he craves,
it's vengeance upon me. There's no pain
that would prize his need from him.

nick : A lot of guys think that, until the pain stops.

thor : What are you asking me to do?

nick : I'm asking. What are you prepared to do?

Thor : loki is a prisoner .

nick : Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be
here?

Thor doesn't answer , but y/n .

y/n : maybe he wanted something that we have but he don't , something that if he takes it , it will damage all of us .

y/n sneak up on loki to start his investigation , Loki walks back and forth inside his glass cell. Suddenly, he stops .

loki : There's not many people that can sneak up on me , but we are taking about the man who beat my brother by one lightning , kinda ironic .

y/n : yeah you're totally right .

loki : i thought they would send that red hair woman.

y/n : you mean Natasha ?

loki : look at you yesterday you were strong and prideful , but now you have become their new puppet , i wonder what changed your mind .

y/n : i wouldn't have fight them if i know they were heroes .

loki : you think you are better , a guy who has come from the sky to help our poor heroes , you think you are a Angel y/n , you can't do anything about the things that would happen in few days you and your little sparkling power Will be mine and i will use every single lightning to kill my brother .

y/n : seems like you don't like to talk to my good side , so let's bring the other one .

loki : other who... ?

y/n rise his hand and use force to grab loki body and make him close to the cell window , to get face to face , loki saw his (y/e ) turned to yellow and black and his voice changed too .

y/n (sith) : i wanted to play nice with you but you wanted this so be it .

loki : what the hell are you ?

y/n (sith) : death .

loki : hahahha i will tell you nothing not even that big green guy can't make me say anything .