thor and y/n ( thor : Ragnarok)

(A/N )  : the new ability that y/n actives is not real in star wars franchise or marvel.

wake up .......wake up ......WAKE UP !

y/n finds himself inside of his dream world , tired and wondered what just happened ,  wasn't he in high class of prison a moment ago ?

y/n : you ...... what the fuck did you do ?

darth nihilus : I'm still teaching you, did you forgot ? you and i , we are connected wherever you go I'll come even in death or black hole

wherever you go I'll come even in death or black hole .

y/n : I'm flattered , but I'm sorry i have girlfriend .

darth nihilus shows no emotion, i mean his mask covered evry part of his face .

y/n : so what was the lesson today ? turning myself into a ghost and go through walls ?

darth nihilus : dark-void displacement .

y/n : did pulled that name out your ass ?
what the hell is dark-void displacement ?

darth nihilus : when I was chasing a group of jedi Knights , my ship crash into  planet name mordar , i couldn't repair the ship so i spent 2 weeks to find a civilization , but after all of that search
i found a village where people had a ability to teleport an object into the void and take it out from another place.

y/n : it makes no sense how ?  it's impossible .

darth nihilus : no , if you control the dark energy , the dark energy exists everywhere in this world, inside the void and even  ourselves ....

darth nihilus : controling the dark energy allowed them to move an object into the void and take it out from another place but still they had a problem , they couldn't pick a destination for the object after they send that to the void   , the obje...

darth nihilus : controling the dark energy allowed them to move an object into the void and take it out from another place but still they had a problem , they couldn't pick a destination for the object after they send that to the void   , the object may appear randomly places ,  but i combined this knowledge with our force sense , and made the impossible , i was able to travel through the void and come out the place i desire , just with sense of a force energy ,  after that i killed their kind and ate Thier planet .