trio of vengeance ( thor Ragnarok)

trio of strongest heroes of avengers now resting inside a big room , nurses are healing Thor's wounds while he's sleeping after last night , hulk is in hot tub and y/n is chilling on hulk's big bed .

y/n : hey ladies! can you leave him alone i think He's good enough to stay alive .

nurses leaving the room than y/n pickups a big watermelon and throws on thor's head .

hulk : * laughing * stupid thunder .

y/n : * laughing * i think we should call him god of melons .

thor freaks out and which results
in startled thrashing.

y/n : it's time to wake up princess we have lots of job to do .

Thor starts to get up slowly .

thor : you two are worse than my sister , what happened to you ?

y/n : who ? hulk ? he has been here since our fight in sokovia , when that asshole Ultron tried to kill him , he gets mad and boom .... Quinjet , right?

hulk : yeah .

thor : where is the Quinjet now ?

y/n : in garbage right next to the tower .

thor : and you haven't left yet .

y/n : first it's because of this zap on my neck and second ...... there must be a reason that I'm here not just for finding hulk and banner .

thor : and reason that you are here for I'm happy to have both of you , My people need me to get back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok.

y/n : I'm always happy to help you thor but what is the Ragnarok ?

thor : The prophesied death of my home
world, the end of days, it's the end of-

hulk shows no attention to thor .

thor : If you help me get back to Asgard,
I can help you get back to Earth.

y/n : yeah i don't think this guy wanta to get back to earth , after......

thor : after what ? what happened on earth ?

y/n : well the strongest heroically organisation fucked up by government and when i asked my girlfriend to .....uhhh nothing .

thor : seems like you had hard time bakc there , but we will make it right we just need to get out of here .

y/n : oh yeah use the front door .

thor : are kidding me ?

y/n : no * smirking * just do it .

thor : okay ...

Thor heads for the exit, a wide open door, zap! Thor's jolted back by the obedience disk ,There are perimeter sensors in the doorway ,y/n gets closer to thor .

y/n : you need the remote control to disable this thing on you're....

thor : wait you disabled yours .

y/n : yes but I'm not gonna run away alone , i need you and you need me and we need hulk together we can escape.

thor : i agree .

y/n : no grab my hand and stand up .

y/n zip thor again with his lightning now .

y/n : sorry I couldn't resist .