for us ?¿ ( Wandarevan )

portal opened again the same people came out of it ,but this time They came to a abounded island .

location : genosha island . earth 58163

y/n and dark y/n landed on top of tower

y/n and dark y/n landed on top of tower .

y/n : soooo , you bought us here for what ?

dark y/n : nature of conflict .

y/n : wha ..?

dark y/n : the nurture of conflict..... y/n we'll have our choices , but we should be careful , because our choices have affects on our world , our choices make us , and this world is one of many where you choose the different path

y/n : what happened here? can you go to more into the details for me ?

dark y/n : of course follow me .

y/n and dark y/n appeared inside a manor , y/n saw a woman in bed , he looks closer it was wanda , she was broken like he was when Thanos Snapped .

y/n : what happened to her why pietro is there ?

dark y/n : you did ..or should i say we did , a war took place in this world between human, avengers and mutants , nobody became the winner .... they just lost ...lost and lost , until they had nothing to loose .

y/n : what happened to me ? am i dead in here too ?

dark y/n : no , you abounded her after she lost your unborn children , the fight was too big for both of you , lots of death happened and unfortunately your family lost too , you couldn't deal with this lost you choose to go away from all of this .... but after you leave the planet , Wanda .... couldn't take that too .

y/n : how we.....

he stopped talking , after Heard two men are arguing about something .

quick silver : dad they're going kill her .

Magneto : what ?!

quick silver : the avengers, the x-men , they're meeting right now , in new york i was just there , they are agreeing to kill her , why would they meet ? , they're going to decide there is no other way , and they are going to come here and kill her , MY SISTER, YOUR DAUGHTER, KNIGHT'S WIFE .