11-Tempted

I tried to walk out of the tub when Scarlet, as Killian had called her, raised her palm to stop me while her bleach blonde friend pinched her nose in disgust.

"Oh my god!" she yelled, as if she was mad that I clumsily fell in there myself. "You're going to get disgusting water all over the floors.."

"Ew, stay in there!" her friend added.

The tone they were using was absolutely degrading. As if I was at fault. As if she didn't push me in there herself. The fact that there were two of them doing it together against me. I felt so had.
I had the CIA and a murderous alpha on my heels and not even then did I feel so cornered.
I started trembling with contained fury but I simply breathed out.

Don't give her anything.

"I'm not staying here!" I started climbing out of the tub calmly, I wasn't going to react how she wanted me to and I'm certainly not staying in this tub, I could get an infection from this water dripping in my eyes and ears. I felt her harshly shove my knee out of the edge of the tub, back inside the water. I steadied myself, holding on to the faucet, almost falling back in from how slippery the tub was.

She shook the water off her hand in disgust.

"Don't make me touch you again, it's sickening! Stay where you belong!" she said and I looked up at her in disbelief. The utter inconsideration towards my health made my blood boil. Yeah, ok. Pushed me in the bacterial infected water, but don't prevent me from getting out just because of your pettiness and jealousy.

The tub gave me a bit of a higher ground and I used it to look down on her. The water was turning jet black as my feet simmered inside.

"Look, I didn't ask your alpha to be all up in my personal space, nor did I ask him to sniff my neck like some horny dog!" I snarled back at her.

I started climbing back down, not waiting for her response; I know her friend was shocked because I heard her gasp loudly. I suddenly felt myself receive a slap to the face and I froze in my position, with half my leg over the edge of the tub. I didn't even see it coming. I should have expected some sort of ramification from my words, but I didn't expect to be slapped. It wasn't as hard as Julia's. It didn't catapult me back into the tub but it was hard enough to sting, I felt my head turn at the impact and redundant humiliation crept into me.

Oh no you fucking didn't-

I've never been in a cat fight before and I was never one to dive into confrontation. But at that moment, I started seeing red as outrage got the best of me.

I jumped out of the tub and literally went for this bitch's throat like it was my whole career aspiration. I admit, part of it was personal, she was Killian's whore.

I nailed your alpha's hand to the table. I will make you drink this bath water.

When it comes to jealousy, I either don't react out of pride, or I over-react out of sheer built up resentement and frustration.

When I said I wanted to choke the shit out of her earlier, I meant it. Let it not be said I wasn't a woman of my words.

She slammed on the ground with me on top of her. I think the element of surprise was to my favor. They both weren't used to slave girls hitting back and in that one second of shock that took over her, I broke three nails clawing at her face. The fabric of my dress dripping with sewer water and smearing all over her own clothes.
If this whore wanted to be a snake, then I was going to be a hawk.

The shock factor didn't last long, and this woman was grown, she was also a wolf. She was talker than me...and there were two of them.

So call me an impulsive idiot because I reaped what I sowed when her other friend grabbed my arms from behind in a death grip. Her own nails dug through my sleeves and the one on the ground got up at the same time. Slapped me again, harder, faster, and then bitch-slapped me a second time on my other cheek. My head turned to the side from the impact. I'm surprised she didn't split my cheek in half. She grabbed my hair harshly, and it made me realize something. When Killian grabbed my hair earlier, he was gentle; It felt more like he was running his fingers through it rather than actually grabbing it. I never noticed until now. I I couldn't believe how I didn't realize it before. Right at the moment, my scalp was aching at her ripping into it.