17-Fallen

Boundaries...

How does one establish boundaries against a wolf? and not just any dumb beast, but a cunning, intelligent one. How was a mere human girl supposed to fight that? He was feared and respected. He occupied an important position within the underground world and was used to being handed what he wanted. Heck, I was handed to him on a silver plater with a bow on my head. 

Outsmarting alpha Killian is absolutely out of reach for me. It would have been easier if he was a young, idiotic, meathead who only knew violence and couldn't think ahead, but he was collected, calculated and skilled at torturing people beyond their physical and emotional limits. He had important people who could help me in the palm of his hands as well. He was all too powerful. 

He's hurt me so much already and he hasn't even began to take his revenge. Just me having to wait was psychological torture. The only thing playing in my favor was the fact that he was male, and he seemed to rather want me in his bed first, that could buy me some time at least. 

He had me on the sink, his arm forming barrier so I couldn't get down. 

Imprisoned in his house, in his quarters and in his arms. 

He was very satisfied with cornering and kissing me yesterday, holding me down and stealing comfort I wasn't willing to give.

This can't go on. It starts off as him kissing me and then he would want more...

And I would want more...

And then god knows what we would both want.

For a split second, fever made my vision blurry. I blinked and tried to steady myself. 

I looked up to him as my vision started to clear up, he was lathering shaving cream on his face, his eyes on the mirror. I gazed at him as he made a circular motion with the brush on his chin, I swallowed at the muscles of his jaw clenching. I lowered my eyes to the base of his neck and noticed the edge of a tattoo that continued underneath his shirt. I scrutinized his necklace. Some black stone incrusted in a moon shaped metal, wrapped around the thick muscles on his neck that moved as he turned his face.

His earring..

He grinned and I snapped my eyes up at him to realize he was aware that I was peeping at him like an amazed puppy. Probably with longing eyes. Appalled but mainly, embarrassed, I moved to slip myself down into the ground when he pushed his elbow inwards to block the way.

"shhh, sit!" he ordered without even looking at me. A smug smirk on his face. He was getting cocky. 

"I'm not done with you!"  What was he planning on doing before I pushed him off and started crying yesterday?

"Are you going to rape me?" I asked, looking down at his forearm blocking me like a prison bar, dread filling me. I mean. After yesterday, I've been expecting the worse from him. My own question sounded so stupid to my ears, but what I learned so far, is that this feeling of security and entitlement I had with him was misleading. 

I have no idea why my brain seems to think he'll never hurt me but he could and would and he should.

After all, I crossed him first...

I looked up to his face, curious at his silence; his eyes were still on the mirror. He didn't flinch at my question, he didn't stop what he was doing either and didn't even look at me. He grabbed a razor and started shaving his face, completely ignoring me. However, the smile was gone now.

My heart raced.

Oh god!

Answer my question!