14-Comforted

"I will not be responsible the next time you're actively provoking me"  the words he said to me at the pond echoed in my head once again. He warned me about this.

...And what do I do? I go right ahead and challenge him again.

Other than the redundant shame I felt at the fact I was aggressively pushing his hands on my breasts and letting him fondle me like a thirsty little deprived dog, crippling fear invited itself into the mix.

What on earth was I even...? I felt ready to do anything to get him to my neck..

Why?...to do what?

I was confused but brought back in the moment quickly when he took a step my way. I wasn't feeling craving him anymore, instead, whatever was inside me was urging me to evacuate the area because he was clearly about to unleash his pent up anger upon me. My survival instincts shot up on alert at his predatory demeanor.

His intentions were hostile.

I swallowed. He was grinning, looking out of it. I glanced towards his eyes and felt my own bewilderment triple. They were white. Completely. When did that even happen? Did his eyes roll to the back of his head?

He morphed his lustful mental state into an angry one to break my control over him, however, I remained as the target of the new emotion.

He punched his monitor back in his office the other day so he didn't have to punch me. But right now, he was looking at me. Nothing else to punch in the room. He already broke the counter off the ground, maybe he didn't mean for his anger to be directed towards me, but I was the one whose lust was directed at to begin with. Same target. Same intensity. Just a different, dangerous mood...

...all of this because I used his name and tried to kiss him?

He grabbed me by the elbow, I realized his hand had shifted into this big human-like paw with insanely sharp claws and I flinched at the unusual feeling. I looked up to him and before I could even begin to implore, I realized his canines had grown.

"How about I show you what happens when you test me?" his voice was unrecognizable. No traces of intimacy he used when he usually patronized me. I felt as if I was dealing with another, cold, spiteful stranger. Legitimate terror crept within me. The intention was murderous and the tone somber.

This was a different man...was he even aware of himself?

"Your shit might magically fly with alpha Killian.." Julia was so wrong. And I was about to find out very soon, "magically" she said. Perhaps she should have used "temporarily" as my time was finally up.

Maybe I brought this upon myself. He was already battling against his lust and I was making it harder for him to calm down. Now he snapped. This was partially, if not completely, my fault.

He shoved me out of the closet into the bathroom and I dragged my feet to slow him down, but before I knew it, I was submerged into the cold water of the pool sized tub on the ground.

Thankfully, it wasn't a deep pool and I felt my feet touch the ground instantly, I tried to stand up, but not even one second after my face made it out of the water, I felt his presence towering over me and caught a glimpse of his ripped chest close to my face, his hand landed on the top of my head and he shoved me back under it.

He was trying to...drown me..?

That though was like an arrow to my heart. Not even my lungs filling with water were hurting me like my drop in body temperature and the heartache of him even trying to hurt me.