20-Unleashed

She knows this, everyone knows this: Provoking alpha Killian is the fastest way to die. It doesn't even matter what type of provocation, whether angry or sexual. This a blatant act of premeditated murder and Julia should be in jail right now.

"Are the pipes fixed yet?" I heard him ask from the other side of the cabinet doors and I lifted my head with piqued interest.

Oh my god, was he done with my shit!

He was asking about the pipes, moving on to other house issues and leaving me the fuck alone to whatever shady, juvenile business I was up to. He was done dealing with me. Maybe he was over it.

"Not yet, my lord." Julia answered, apprehensive, and right then, it clicked in my head, as if his thoughts had reached me somehow, clear as day. He got up suddenly to do something and my heart skipped a beat.

The pipes behind me where broken...

Without a second thought, he turned on the faucet above me.

That fucking basta-

Cold water splashed my back from the leaking pipes behind me, making me yelp in surprise as water sprinkled in my hair and dripped down my back, the dust on my skin turned into mud. I reached for the door to get out but then stopped myself and stilled, I'd rather drown inside these cabinets than face him, sadly, concern hit him at the sound I made and he was intent on getting me out wether I wanted it or not, he crouched down and yanked the doors open so hard, the bolts broke and the door came off entirely in his grip. I was mortified, I would have been impressed by how easily he did that if it wasn't for the situation I was in.

He threw the two broken cabinet doors down before he reached for my arm and I started squirming. His hand on my forearm made my skin tingle.

No, damnit! Noooo! Get me out of here!

I could read his mind like a book at that one moment, he was panicking, he thought he accidentally turned the hot faucet on and I was being splashed with smoldering water and burning and suffocating inside.

Before I could protest he dragged me out of there forcefully and Julia ran to turn the water off so it didn't splash him.

His initial intention was to ask for a much needed explanation, then scold me for not obeying orders, but then as soon as his eyes trailed down to my breasts, he stopped.

Stopped everything, stopped moving, stopped what he was about to say. He looked down at my whole attire, the resolve went out the window. It threw him completely off guard and I instantly hugged myself to cover my wet, naked and muddy breasts as best as I could. He wasn't even yelling at me.

He was busy starring..

What a short attention span...

This was all Julia's fau-

I lifted my eyes towards his face to check for a reaction, he was still crouching down, looming over me, his eyes plastered on my breasts. I felt my cheeks go red and twisted to cover myself more, I caught a glimpse of his Adam's apple moving down as he swallowed. His jaw muscles clenched and his entire body tilted towards me before he stopped himself, blinked and then turned towards Julia as if he just remembered she was still behind him.

"Get a towel!" he ordered sternly, but I knew he cared about no towel, it was to get her out of the room and have me at his mercy. He stayed professional. Didn't let anything trespass in front of her. But in my core, I felt something dangerous brew in him.

..And I was right, because the moment she made her way to the door and shut it behind her, the moment we were alone; He looked back down at me immediately, starred right into my eyes with a sly grin. I was shivering on the ground. The golden hues in his iris glistened with delight and thrill before his tongue darted out of his lips for a split second to lick his bottom one. His hands balled into fists and he exhaled a shaky, exited breath.