Chapter 1

Valdwin Winchester – it was the name of the person who had been by Laila’s side since she was born and couldn’t even open her eyes properly, except for her family.

Even when Laila recognized that the place she was in was the world of fiction, the owner of the name was by her side; even when she realizes to herself that she made the wrong choice – he was always there.

“Hold my hand Lala, then nothing will happen.”

Valdwin had his usual sweet and gentle smile, but she now knows how shameless he was inside.

The man at Valdwin’s feet squirmed as he spewed out blood. He persuaded her with a face that said it was alright, and that he felt sorry that Laila caught him red-handed. His smooth, outstretched hand was usually white, quite unfitting of the current situation. He didn’t use any of his hands to lump a certain esteemed Young Man of a noble family that confessed to Laila and shyly offered her flowers.

“I’m sorry that you have to see this, Lala. That’s why, you should’ve kept your appointment.”

The Valdwin now was unfamiliar to her, who wasn’t showing any remorse despite committing a cruel act. But it was so familiar that he felt unfamiliar. Sh*t, how can I have such a luck at a draw? The male lead candidate whom she thought was the male lead that would follow the original female lead of the original novel, was actually the villain!

Jingle –

‘Your life has come to an end… .’

It sounds like an unknown bell was ringing somewhere.

Laila carefully made an absurd wish: now that I already possessed someone, can’t you just let me regress…?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Valdwin had been with Laila ever since the moment she became aware of the world.

Valdwin was born only 30 days earlier than Laila, and he lost both his parents and family at the same time he was born.

Valdwin’s father was the sword that guarded the Empire for a long time. Winchester family has been holding the sword from generation to generation, and he also became a knight as a matter of course. Born with such an excellent physical condition, people of the Winchester family easily rose to the status of a Sword Master. There was a reason why they were called the Sword of the Empire for a long time. Moreover, in his generation, the family prospered even more, because Empress Julia from Winchester gave birth to a crown prince.

Where there is light, there is darkness.

Those who envy the Winchesters have united their forces to overthrow them.

It must’ve been around the time when Queen Caitlyn gave birth to a son, who was from the Leviathan Family and hostile towards the Winchester. They eventually managed to frame and destroy the Winchesters. Everything was done under the acquiescence of Emperor Lygos. Emperor Lygos removed the shadow of Winchester from the Empire.