Chapter 13

But in light of this novel, excluding the emotional aspects… the importance of the female lead Camilla and the male lead Valdwin was incomparable.

Valdwin looked sullen when he saw me hesitating. It was like the expression of the Puss in Boots…. It was clear that the word ‘beautiful even when crying’ was made with Valdwin in mind. So I quickly came up with an answer based on my point of view.

“Didi is the most important.”

“Really?”

“Of course. Didi, I will always be by your side.”

Because you are the Male Lead I chose. I don’t buy ruined stocks.

“So do I.”

“Huh?”

“Me too, Lala. I will always be by Lala’s side.

I smiled softly as I listened to Valdwin’s words.

He can say that of course… because we are still young. But it’s obvious that all of his goodwill and affection would be transferred to Camilla when he entered a full-fledged love with her. Of course, I also want to keep my good relationship with Valdwin no matter how it went. I’ve already grown attached to him.

I clasped Valdwin’s hand.

“I will always be by your side, Lala.”

Liar.

“Okay, promise?”

“We will be together forever.”

The cute and sweet Valdwin – my Male Lead. It’s alright if you won’t be able to keep that promise.

I hugged Valdwin tightly. It was then.

“It’s here.”

While I was talking to Valdwin, the fairy who came over the wall like a stray cat seemed to have put down a small box and went back.

It’s cake! As expected!

“Didi, hurry up! Don’t let others take it!”

Even if people did it, they won’t go out to find them when everyone’s not up yet.

I whispered quietly knowing that fact. Valdwin asked me with a rather serious look as I pulled him.

“Do you like chocolate cake that much?”

“This is the best of all cakes!”

(T/N: I can’t disagree ^^)

I used to secretly buy chocolate on my birthdays in my previous life. I celebrated them alone with no one to congratulate me.