Chapter 11

After Valdwin and Camilla had their happy ending, I want to work hard and live a long life. Since I was born into a wealthy Duke’s family, my family would have a promising future as long as I don’t do anything crazy. As long as I am obsessed with Valdwin and don’t harass Camilla, then I will not die. I only need to help Camilla and Valdwin to have a smooth-sailing relationship.

Camilla seems to have a crush on Valdwin the way I see it now. Valdwin is also kind towards Camilla…. The only problem is that Valdwin was dressed as a girl.

Ah, sister is so pretty….

I can tell Camila later on about Valdwin’s true identity and his sad circumstances. I just need to slightly block her contact with Einz, then Valdwin would be connected with Camilla as planned.

Then what should I do after that? I will go on my own way as an ordinary supporting character. I will just be a child whom they used to play and eat with.

“Didi, I will make an ointment that can heal your wound quickly if you get hurt later. I’m telling you, I can make it.”

“I trust you of course, Lala.”

I don’t think you believe me though. It smelled soulless like it didn’t contain a grain of sincerity. But if you look at his face, it doesn’t seem like that.

“Lala is smart. You’re also taller than me and know a lot.”

“Oh my….”

That’s true, I misunderstood Valdwin. He’s a little sensitive because I’m trying to study now. I flipped through the book while whistling.

“You’ll do your homework, right?”

Valdwin smiled and took my hand.

“Of course.”

Valdwin gets scolded too if I don’t do my homework. The teacher who teaches us was strict and scary like a Headmaster. He was almost like “Snape”.

Anyway, even though the academy doesn’t really mean anything to me, it would still be better for Valdwin to go there in order to become a knight. That was also the reason why mom decided to dress up Valdwin as a woman. Classes were also essential for Valdwin’s entrance exam. What can I not do for my male lead? This is just like elementary math!

In fact, I applied to the Department of Chemical Engineering because I liked chemistry, then I studied physics for four years and graduated, so this was nothing. What I didn’t like was the pressure and indifference of my adoptive mother.

“When did you say you will enter the academy?”

“It’s next spring.”

“Aha.”

Only Camilla and Valdwin will attend the academy next year. That’s because the academy doesn’t really mean anything to me. Will the love between the two of them bloom during that time?