Chapter 10

For example, there are things like going to the bathroom for a long time pretending to be sick but actually baking cookies. Anyway, thanks to that, Camilla was able to blend in well with Valdwin and me. Now, all of her wariness toward us had completely vanished. It developed a relationship between me and the geeks.

In a nutshell, Camilla was overtaken by Valdwin’s beauty. Unfortunately, there are no cameras during this time and age. If only I had one, I might have taken a hundred pictures of Valdwin every day.

Valdwin started learning swordsmanship two years ago as promised, that is, when he turned seven years old. There was a description in the novel, saying, ‘Like a black panther, he has an elegant and languid eye of a savage beast,’ so training swordsmanship for him was essential.

Dad didn’t mind spending money on Valdwin and me, so Valdwin’s sword teacher was one of the best in the Empire.

“You are doing well, Miss. Put more strength in your arms. Calm your sword.”

A roar rang out in the drill hall.

I watched as I ate the cake – from the fluffy shortcake to the milk mixed with honey. The spring and nice weather was a nice addition. Besides, I can watch our pretty cat swinging his sword as hard as throwing cat punches in front of me.

(T/N: Cat punches – painless punch; someone punching with soft hands)

“Is this heaven…?”

It was a breathtaking scene for a successful fan.

“Yes?”

“Nothing.”

Caring for me – no. The maid, who was clearly sent by my mother with the purpose of monitoring me, tilted her head. Her name is Kara. It is true that after Kara arrived, there were restrictions on my actions. If it wasn’t for her, I would have written Valdwin’s name on a handkerchief and waved it. The only thing I can do now is,

“Fighting! Didi! You are the BEEEEEEEEST! You’re handsome, Didi!!!”

That was all.

I could see the sword sliding out of Valdwin’s hand. Well, he’s shy.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Valdwin wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. He learned something about Laila after living with her.

By ordinary standards, she is by no means an ordinary Duke’s daughter. She was unique, interesting, and fun to be with. Valdwin was able to come to this conclusion after he got along with the other children of high society.

First of all, noble young ladies don’t do things like that. Moreover, Valdwin couldn’t find a figure as unique as Laila no matter how much he combed through the knowledge and memories he inherited.

“Milky skin Didi! You’re handsome!! Very pretty!!”

Valdwin bent down and picked up the sword he had dropped. The one who wanted Valdwin to become a swordsman and embarrassed too was none other than Laila. Valdwin’s sword teacher laughed.

“Miss Laila is passionate today as well.” His sharp eyes were bent softly as he looked at Laila.

Valdwin looked at the Knights Commander with a dissatisfied expression on his face before quickly smiling. Laila doesn’t make that kind of expression towards adults – especially when she’s being taught.

“Yes, I think so.”

The Knights Commander smiled kindly after Valdwin answered in a somewhat dignified way.