vi. Sherlock.

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— AFTER A FEW MOMENTS IZETA WALKED BACK INTO THE LIVING ROOM, ONLY TO SEE NATASHA AND MELINA HAVING A CONVERSATION.

Not wanting to intrude, she took a seat on the couch, though she could still hear everything perfectly, it was the thought that counted.

"I'm sorry, I already alerted the Red Room. They'll be here any minute." Melina said, making Izeta's head snap towards her.

She stood up when she heard an engine whirring, multiple engines whirring. She grit her teeth together in annoyance, before running towards where Yelena was staying, Natasha called out her name, which she ignored.

The redhead ran after her, before yanking her back. Natasha quickly told them what the plan was, making Izeta huff and say it would never work.

Natasha told her to just be herself, while the redhead and Melina would switch places. Something incredibly stupid. Natasha denied, saying it would work. Dreykov didn't want Izeta like he wanted Nat. He wanted the brunette on his team. So, Melina who was actually Natasha would take her to Dreykov, saying that she wanted to be a part of the Red Room and that the Avengers wasted her time. After Natasha explained one side of the plan, she told her she'd explain the rest later. Something with handing Dreykov over to the authorities.

So, Izeta did as told and let the Widows knock her out before taking her into their jet.