2

Bokuto pov.

Once under the water all I could do was stare in shock for a minute. It was so beautiful!! After I snapped out of my daze I started going towards the cave and the amount of fish alone had me smiling. The cave was bigger than I thought but I still want to explore so I wasn't fazed.

Once I got to the opening and looked into it I thought I saw a bigger fish moving around in the back of it. That was a huge fish it looked to be the size of a human if not a bit smaller than me. I immediately went to where I had seen the fish but it wasn't there anymore. While looking around trying to find the fish I saw a lot of different animals and plants. Everything was so pretty!

After a couple minutes of searching the hair on the back of my neck stood up and I had an uneasy feeling. It felt like I was being watched and I knew better than to blame that on the fish around me. I snapped my neck over to where it felt like I was being watched and saw the end of a huge tail going into the shadows. oh no what do I do... I'm alone down here and that was probably a shark. Wait if it was a shark and it was going to attack wouldn't it have come closer instead of further away. It looked like it was trying to hide from me.

I took around 15 minutes contemplating whether or not I should look for it or just call it a day and head back to the boat. I decided that I would look for it but if I couldn't find it within 20 minutes or if I felt like I was being watched again then I would go back up to the boat. I slowly went over to the back corner I saw it disappear to and looked for it not even a minute later I felt something touching my foot. I might have squealed, but no one needs to know. When I looked down it was only a piece of kelp and I realized I was just paranoid about all of the things that had been happening. I kept going further into the cave when something touched my arm. At first it felt like it could just be another piece of kelp but as I kept going further and realized it had grabbed my arm I freaked out again. I turned to the side as quick as possible but nothing was there. I was done. I tried booking it up to the boat but just as I hit the entrance of the cave I felt something that felt like an arm wrap around my waist. It had pulled me back just in time to see the biggest shark I had ever seen swim past the entrance of the cave.

Oh god I could have just gotten killed. No wait something grabbed me I could still be killed.! I immediately tensed up and started shaking. When I finally had enough courage to turn around I saw the prettiest but scariest thing in my whole life. Right in front of me was the prettiest person I have ever seen, but they were a merman and they were known to be vicious and cruel.

I swam back as fast as I could up to the boat shaking and hysteric. Once I actually got onto the boat with Kenma's help, I passed out.

A/n this is what the merman's tail looked like.