18

Oh my god! That couldn't have been Suga could it? He wouldn't just go out and attack someone randomly. He probably couldn't even think about attacking someone unprovoked. So what happened. Was that even suga? I don't want to blame him but the way Daichi described him sounds a lot like suga. Maybe we could talk to akaashi and find out what happened and get an answer about what happened. 

I looked over to see Daichi with a confused expression. He is probably just as or even more confused then the rest of us. Kenma and Iwa are looking at each other with a shocked face probably thinking the same thing as me. 

"So the first thing I am going to say is I believe you." I said looking right at daichi. He seemed surprised that I believed him because he whipped his head around with wide eyes. "I believe you because I watched my friend go through the same thing. I am really happy that you snapped out of it at the right time because if not you would have been lost at sea too." I paused trying to get my thoughts into words, I hadn't even told Iwa about what I saw the night Kuroo died, or what happened leading up to it. 

(flashback)

Kuroo and I were sitting there playing go fish like every other day. We were just chilling in the beach house we rented for the summer.

"Hey do you hear that?" Kuroo asked standing up suddenly. I tried to listen to my surroundings thinking he heard someone walking around or something. Now that I think about it, it was strangely silent. There were no bugs buzzing or crickets chirpping. I couldn't hear anyone else walking around or talking, but it was only 8pm so people are normally walking at the beach at this point. I couldn't hear any birds or any other animals outside, so what could he be hearing? 

"Umm... no as a matter of fact I don't hear anything other than the waves crashing against each other." I said looking at him confused. 

"How do you not hear it? It is pretty loud and it is very clearly someone singing and it is beautiful might I add. It is probably the prettiest thing I have ever heard, like they are calling me to be with them. " He said which just confused the heck out of me. There was no sound going on whatsoever let alone singing. 

"Are you ok there is NOT any sound out there." I said getting up and following him to the door. "Hey where are you going?!" I asked getting panicked.

"I am going to find who ever is singing duh" he said getting sassy. Now is not the time for this. 

"Dude please come back you're scaring me. There is nothing out here." I pleaded with desperation in my voice. I was watching him wander into the sea and at this point he was ankle deep into it. "HEY COME BACK! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I screamed trying to get him to come back. He was around knee deep into the water when I started chasing him. The waves were getting tall and crazy. I was scared he would drown anytime a wave crashed by him. "PLEASE COME BACK...please I can't lose you" i pleaded. 

He turned around and I got excited thinking that he was going to stop this madness and come back to the house. Once he fully turned around my heart dropped something was wrong and this wasn't going to end well. He had the most terrified expression that I have ever seen, like he had just seen a dead body. "R-run" he yelled before I saw the scariest thing in my life. I saw something that looked like an arm wrap around his waist and pull him into the water. He screamed in pain and terror while going down trying his best to claw his way out from it's hold. It didn't work and he was gone in an instant. 

"KUROO! KUROO PLEASE COME BACK, Please just come back.." I said looking out to where he was, the storm still raging above me but I couldn't hear anything, everything was numb. I got paranoid and started running back to the house after I felt something brush up against my feet. I got back into the house panicking trying to tell the police what just happened but they just thought I was crazy and they didn't take me seriously, telling me to go to sleep and see if everything was ok in the morning. But I knew what I just saw so I was pissed at them, and started screaming that they better find him. 

(flashback over)

"That was how Iwa found me, yelling at my phone shaking and crying having a panic attack. He got me to calm down a while later but we never saw him again, it has been about 3 years now, and that is why I started diving. I thought that maybe I would be able to find him, or his body at least but I never did." I said telling them everything that I had witnessed. Iwa looked shocked about what had happened because this was the first time anyone had heard this story other than Ukai. Daichi looked scared but also sympathetic. Kenma looked sad but deep in thought. 

" Hey what if we talked to them tomorrow and ask about what is going on and what happened to Kuroo." Kenma asked yawning at the end. 

" Yeah that might work but what do we do with him?" Iwa asked pointing towards daichi.

" I mean he already knows they exist so we can't really do anything about that but we can have him stay here for a couple of days or so until we figure out what is going on." I said looking towards Daichi to see if he was ok with that idea. 

" Yeah that works for me, I don't have work this week so we have about a week until I need to go back home." He said looking at us.  

"Alright that could work I think he should stay here tomorrow when we talk to them tho, just in case." Iwa said to which we all agreed. 

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

1059 words.