13

Iwa's pov

Bokuto said he wanted to go it o the kelp forest but I thought it was just creepy and I would have probably  been ambushed by some random person, so I just stuck to the cave I hadn't seen the back of it yet so I could go deeper into the cave. 

"Heya so what are you looking for?" Oikawa asked.

"Hmm... I'm not sure. Anything that I haven't see before or is pretty rare." I answered looking towards the back and swimming to the rocks. 

"Well I guess I could help if you wanted. I know what animals should be in here and where they will hide." Oikawa offered. I didn't see any harm in him joining me so I let him. We found some pretty cool sea slugs and a bunch of different fish I have never seen. All of the animals loved him so he was constantly swarmed with all of the different sealife. He even had some of them swim by me. He found a baby shark that swam around me and followed me around for most of the time. I even got to pet it!! Oikawa was just staring at me for a while so I eventually asked him what was up. 

"What is it? You keep staring at me." Well that came out a lot more rude than I meant but eh I was curious. He looked at me for a bit before he responded. 

"I just have never seen you smile is all. You look so cute when you smile." He giggled. That was not what I was expecting. He started full blown laughing when I blushed. 

"Shut up crappykawa." I yelled

"Aww I don't like that nickname. I gave you a cute one Iwa-chan why don't I get a better one?" He pouted, heh cute. 

"Fine shittykawa then" I said while crossing my arms. 

"Ugh now you're just being vulgar" he huffed.  I started laughing and he soon joined in. After we calmed down we started looking for a specific fish that oikawa wanted to show me. I was looking behind one of the rocks in the back when I saw the prettiest fish I have ever seen swim up by me. 

(I was imagining something like this but a bit bigger :)-)

"Ooo~ that was the fish I was looking for. We have a lot of them in the kingdom but they are harder to find in the wild." oikawa said observing the fish. It was truly beautiful. It was dancing little circles around my hand and swimming by all of the other fish that were following me. The fish decided it would stay by my hand, so whenever I moved my hand it would quickly swim to catch up. 

Oikawa came closer trying to catch the fish but I would move my hand away so there was just enough time for the fish to swim away before oikawa got it. He just kept pouting and trying to grab it. I lifted my hand up as far as I could go and started swimming away from him trying to keep the fish by me. 

"oh you're on." He said as he chased me. I started going as fast as I could but there was only so much I could do with the flippers when he had a whole tail to use. He caught up quickly, a bit too quickly causing him to crash straight into me. He knocked us to the ground and if he hadn't grabbed me I would have landed on a particularly sharp looking rock. 

He had his hand on the back of my neck and his other  arm wrapped around my waist. We were breathing heavily and his face was super close to touching my mask. We just looked at each other for a minute until we got interrupted by someone clearing there voice. We jumped away from each other and saw akaashi that was being followed by bokuto and some random blonde haired person. Akaashi just looked at us while bokuto was busy talking to the blondie. 

"tsumu babes what are you doing here I thought I told you to stay at the palace and not get into trouble." Oikawa sighed after a minute of us all looking at each other. 

"oh hey Kawa babe I thought about what ya said and decided to go explorin' the kelp instead. I met bokuto and akaashi there and I must say bokuto is super nice and stronger than he looks." 

"Uhm anyway iwaizumi I think you and bokuto need to head up to your boat, its been about 3 hours already. We can escort you there if you would like."  Akaashi said. I ended up letting them swim us back to the boat. While we were approaching I thought I saw a red blob off in the distance. I mean I could have been a fish but it looked kind of big for a fish. I didn't think  much of it and said goodbye to everyone and got on the boat. 

After everyone said their goodbyes we set off to my house. I couldn't help but think that kenma was acting a little weird when I pulled up at the house but he was probably ready to go to sleep or something, so I didn't question it. I conked out as soon as my head hit the pillow.