5

Bokuto's pov

We were eating breakfast when iwa brought up going to the caves later today after a bit of arguing between iwa and kenma we ended up going. Iwa and I would be the ones to actually dive and explore and like yesterday, kenma would stay up at the boat to keep an eye on things. Today we came a bit more prepared tho because kenma made Iwa and I a walkie talkie like thing so we can communicate through the dive mask and check in every half hour, was kenma's deal.

Iwa and I were getting all of the gear on and double checking everything works properly and we are trying to get the com system to work.

"hey, can you guys hear me?" Kenma asked Iwa and I quickly nodded so he could tell us what to do. "Ok good so this is how we will talk to each other if anything happens we tell the others and we meet back at the boat."

"sounds good thank you kenma" . he just nodded and continued to check the equipment to make sure everything was working. Once we were all sure everything was in working order Iwa and I got in the water and swam to the cave.

"Yesterday, as I said, I just looked in here and I could already see his tail so we could scope it out from here first if you wanted." Iwa nodded and we started looking around as best we could to see if we could find anything out of the ordinary. After a couple of minutes of just looking around we decided to head in and look from in there too.

After telling kenma we were entering the cave Iwa and I moved in slowly looking around everywhere to make sure no one was in here with us. I was looking around the rocks that I had first seen him by and by the back of the cave, while Iwa got to look around the front of the cave and around the little patches of kelp. I wasn't going anywhere near the kelp in the meantime, I didn't want to scare kenma by screaming about something touching me and have it just be a bit of kelp.

Speaking of, it felt like something was touching my back and drawing patterns on it. Strange. I looked over to see that Iwa was staring at me in awe? Disbelief? Fear? I couldn't read his facial expressions very well. He started pointing at me and opening and closing his mouth like he had something to say but nothing came out.

"Hey you good?" He just kept looking and pointing at me. That was when I realised that he was pointing just over my shoulder at something behind me."if this is a joke its not funny please stop iwa." He just stared at me not responding.

"Everything alright down there what's going on?"

"I'm not entirely sure it felt like something was drawing circles on my back or something and when I looked up to Iwa he was and still is staring at me. He won't snap out of it. What do I do?"

"Did you look behind you is there something behind you?" Iwa quickly nodded muttering a shaky yes. I immediately snapped around to behind me but nothing was there now they were gone.

"W-we should l-leave uhh back to the boat please. We need to go now." Ok what the hell did he see the big bad iwaizumi is acting like a big baby right now but I'll just question him at the boat. We got up to the boat without anything bad happening so that was a plus. Now it is time to question iwa.