11

Kenma's pov

When bokuto had mentioned the red tail he saw I instantly froze. It couldn't be that siren from before could it..? no maybe it was just a coincidence. Bokuto is just going crazy right..? I'm actually scared that it is the same person from before so I am just going to hope bokuto went crazy like akaashi said. 

After they left with the mermen I just played on my phone and it was pretty calm. That is until 15 minutes later I hear tapping on the boat. I freeze, am I paranoid, I hear tapping very clearly but it could be the sea messing with me. I decided to ignore it until it just stopped suddenly. I put my game down and was trying to pay attention to all of my surroundings. I hear a little bit of splashing coming from behind me and turn to look but nothing is there. Then, what sounds like something rubbing up against the boat comes from the side by me. I hesitantly lean over the railing to look into the water, when I don't see anything I start panicking.

"What are you doing here little kitten?" came a deep voice from behind me. I started shaking and my breath quickened. Should I turn around or would he kill me if I looked at him? I heard splashing again from where he was and slowly looked over to see him leaning into the boat with his arms on the railing. My eyes widened as I saw the familiar face of the siren from last time looking back at me. "Well, why are you here?" he asked again. I was scared and was trying to form an answer probably looking like fish by the way my mouth was opening and closing. He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me in amusement.

"I-I was j-just out here w-with my friends w-while they are e-exploring the cave d-down there." I answered and cursed myself for all of the stuttering. I couldn't help it when he looked so se- SCARY, scary, he looked scary while smirking like that. His beautiful brown eyes were so mesmerizing I found it hard to look away. He leaned in closer and I found my body walking towards him.

"So, you are with the people who are down with my friends?" he asked in a deep whisper. I nodded not trusting my own voice. He smirked at me and continued to whisper in a deep rumble "hmm.. do you know how much trouble you guys caused we almost had to kill you because you kept disturbing our territory." My eyes widened and I started shaking again. I was right he was going to kill me. That was when I realized how close we were. My face was within arms reach of his face. He was truly handsome with his dark brown eyes, sun tanned skin, he was lean but muscular and you could see his six pack. His dark hair that looked unkempt but also looked so charming. The red of his tail was a perfect shade of red that contrasted the best with his tan skin. Handsome was the only word I could think of.

He reached his hand up and cupped my cheek in it before slowly rubbing my cheek. I relaxed into his touch and leaned into it. He chuckled softly before ruffling my hair and disappearing back into the water, not without muttering  kitten under his breath. I was standing there in a bit of shock wondering what just happened and why he left so suddenly. I looked down when I felt something in my hand. It was a sea shell, probably the prettiest one I had ever seen. It was a neon red and had black and white speckles on it. When I put it up to my ear I could hear him humming an unfamiliar tune.

After what felt like a couple of minutes if just relaxing while listening to his humming I could hear him starting to speak. "when will we be able to meet you again?" he asked. I thought about it for a bit until I realized we were going to be staying at iwa's house that was facing the water and not far from here.

"We are going to be staying at a house not far from here we could probably meet up again during the night when everyone else is asleep" I said barely above a whisper just incase he couldn't hear me.

"Sounds good kitten." He murmured huskily into the shell. My face felt hot and I could tell I looked like a tomato by how hard I was blushing. Damn him and his sexy voice. 

784 words