4

Bokuto pov.

I woke up with a jolt screaming and shaking I didn't know where I was and I couldn't see anything I heard talking but it was like I was still under water.

"..ku.."

"Bok..."

" BOKUTO! Breathe with me you are ok in for 5 hold it for three out for 5 ok lets repeat that" I heard iwa trying to help me breathe again and tried to listen to him. Eventually I calmed down and now we were just sitting in silence until kenma broke it.

" Bokuto what happened down there..." iwa and kenma were looking at me expecting an answer. I took a deep breath and started from the very beginning about how I saw a huge fish at the back of the cave before I had even went in, and how I went to look for it, how I had felt like I was being watched, how I felt something grab my arm and then again when something grabbed my waist just before the huge shark came out of nowhere in front of me. I told them about how when I turned around the prettiest person with fluffy black hair and a blue and green sparkly tail, and the eyes oh my god his eyes were the prettiest shade of blue I have ever seen. I told them about how I freaked out and swam up to the boat.

" wait a minute if I really think about what happened I think I saw something red under the boat ken did you see anything?"

" yeah actually I saw a huge red tail that was swimming by me and under the boat... at one point I think it started singing to me but I don't remember much in the time from when I looked over the side of the boat and when you came up." Hmm... interesting maybe they were trying to lure him into the water and take him like they took kuroo.

" I think that was another mermaid to be honest, if it has a huge tail and red out of all colors. From Bo's encounter with them they sound super playful so maybe they were just curious and wanted to play with you guys but I don't really like how they went up to the boat too." Iwaizumi said, and I must say I definitely agree with him. I understand them messing with us in the cave but swimming all the way up to the boat just to get something worries me.

" Next time you guys decide to dive out there please bring me I just got my certification to dive so I can keep an eye on everything around you." We ended up deciding we were going to go to sleep and talk about it in the morning because we were all pretty exhausted after the day we had.