20

Bokuto pov.

We got up early the next morning, so we had more time for Daichi and Suga to talk. I'm just hoping that Daichi can forgive him and hopefully they'll be best buds.

The boat ride over was a bit tense which makes sense but it still worried me regardless. I just hope everything is ok. What if something goes wrong? What would I do then, how would I ever make it up to Daichi? Ughhh I just need to stop stressing myself out, it's not going to do us any good.

It felt like we got to the cave pretty quickly, I was spaced out the entire ride though so that makes sense.

"Ok so... what now?" Daichi asked. He looked nervous, which I would be too in his situation.

"Well we could wait here until they come up here or we can get in the water, whatever you would be comfortable with works." Iwa said. We decided to wait until they came to talk to us, after about ten minutes of waiting I went into the water to get them. I just kind of floated towards the cave and took a deep breath to enter the cave. I knew it was a bit risky to go down without any of my gear but I didn't think I would need it, I'd be in and out.

Once I entered the cave I saw akaashi and oikawa talking to suga, I couldn't hear what they were saying but that didn't really matter. I waved to get their attention and they looked at me in a panic, I guess they didn't see me. I feel kinda bad for sneaking up on them. Akaashi reached for his spear but registered who it was before he attacked me thankfully. He smiled a little and waved to me.

"What's up?" He asked. I just pointed to the surface and then held three fingers while pointing at all of them. He looked kind of confused but oikawa seemed to understand what I was trying to say so he grabbed suga and akaashi hand and started swimming to where we parked the boat. Akaashi reached out and grabbed my waist to take me with them so I was out of there faster.

Once we surfaced I looked at the boat and everyone seemed relieved that I was back.

"Hey iwa, kenma, and stranger?? What did you guys want?" Oikawa asked.

"This is Daichi, we said we'd bring him back today." Kenma introduced looking over the boat at suga smiling a little.

"Uh... hi" Daichi gave a shy smile, and small wave. Iwa just clapped him on the back and waved towards us.

"Bokuto are you going to talk on the boat or are you staying in the water?" Iwa asked.

"Ya know what I'll probably just stay here, the water's nice today." I said swimming around a little.

"I'd like to apologize." Suga said looking into the water and we all stopped to look at him. " The other night was completely my fault and I really am so sorry about what I did." He said looking up to Daichi.

"Hey, it's alright... I'm just a little confused about what happened, and just wanted to know why and how it happened." Daichi said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't know myself." Suga said chuckling a little to himself. "I just remember being super bored in my room and the next I knew I was swimming in the water towards you I guess, but at the time I didn't know where I was going. It felt like I was being pulled and my body was just going along with it, but my mind was freaking out. I had no idea what was happening." He took a deep breath and then started talking again. "I didn't know what I was doing, and didn't get control of my body back until I saw you. You looked so scared, it scared me so I ran." He said looking back down into the water. He seemed to be playing with he fish which instantly made me jealous.

"That's exactly what I felt to, I had just gotten home from work and was about to make something to eat when I felt this strange pull to the water, I was still thinking that it was strange but my body wasn't really listening to me. Then I heard this singing honestly it was beautiful and I wish I had heard more. When I snapped out of it I saw your tail peeking out of the water and I thought it was beautiful. Now that I look back at it I'm sorry that I touched it and scared you, I understand how that could have freaked you out and I'm sorry." He said smiling a little while looking at Suga.

Suga blushed and looked away. "Yeah, if I were you I would have sreamiled and ran," he laughed, "I truly am sorry, I didn't know what I was doing, and you freaked me out by touching me. I really did not expect it so I just tried to get out of there as fast as I could." He said chuckling a little while looking back at Daichi.

"Yeah totally understandable, I would have done the same thing honestly." Daichi said.

"Aweee how cute" oikawa gushed. Wow way to ruin a moment. Suga just looked at him with an are you serious look and Daichi laughed a little while rubbing the back of his neck again.

"So who are you guys?" Daichi asked pointing towards oiks and akaashi.

"Well I'm Oikawa Toru, and this is Akaashi Keiji. We were the ones tasked with watching over your friends, making sure they didn't do any devious acts around our castle." Oikawa said laughing at himself, I chuckled a little at his choice of words too.

"Well it's nice to meet you Oikawa and Akaashi,  as I'm sure you already know I'm Daichi Sawamura." He said leaning in towards the water to shake hands.

"Nice to meet you Daichi" Akaashi said in his usual monotone voice.

"Nice to meet ya, I'm sure we'll get along great," Oikawa said with a smirk. Daichi looked a little unsettled but quickly brushed it off and shook his hand.

I looked into the water and saw Atsumu swimming towards me he winked and held his finger up to his lips as a be quiet gesture, I nodded slightly and the next I knew I squeaked and was being dragged into the water, catching Daichi eyes on the way down.

(Hey guys, gals, non-binary pals!! I'd like to say I finally got around to writing woot woot 🎉✨ I'll be editing this story because I cringe reading how many mistakes there are but yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter.)