3

A/N: I pictured kuroo looking like this. 

Kenma pov.

I was sitting on the boat playing a game but also watching the time, he had been down there for about 1.5 hours I just hope he is ok. That was when I heard commotion in the water and looked over the side of the boat expecting to see bokuto. What I actually saw was the end of a beautiful red tail. It was so pretty when it shimmered in the light. The tail had gone under the boat to the other side. I quickly went to the other side of the boat to try to see it again because I have never seen or heard about anything with that type of tail.

When I looked over the other side of the boat I didn't see anything the water was completely empty. I stayed there for a little bit looking into the water and that was when I heard the humming. It was so beautiful and soothing that all I wanted to do was listen to more of the song. I wondered if I could hear the whole song if I went down under the boat with it. I felt so at peace but also empty like I couldn't think about anything but the song. I had taken a couple steps and was about to get over the railing of the boat to get into the water when I heard a lot of splashing.

I snapped out of whatever that was and looked into the water where the splashing came from and saw bokuto trying to get out of the water panicked. He looked like he had just seen a ghost or something. When I had helped him into the boat he was clinging to me crying and shaking about the person in the cave and then went limp in my arms. I looked into the water to see two big tails one red like the thing under the boat and another one that was a bit smaller and a very pretty blue. They were swimming away from us but I could see that they were very clearly bigger than me and it looked like they had human skin at the start of the tails. What was that.

My top priority right now was to take bokuto to shore, maybe to my house, and make sure he was ok. I would take him to the hospital if he didn't wake up soon but I feel like I can handle it on my own. My house was pretty close to the shore so it was easier to just take him home.

Once we had made it to my house I carried him to my couch and immediately dropped him on it. He may have hit his face on the arm rest but I didn't care much he was too heavy for my frail body. I called my friend iwaizumi to come help me make sure bokuto was ok because he still wasn't awake.

After iwaizumi checked up on him and said he should wake up anytime now we started waiting around for him to wake up. I was about to fall asleep when I jolted out of my daze to the sound of a scream. I quickly looked around to see bokuto sitting up sweaty and looking like he couldn't breathe. Iwa and I immediately got up to help him and try to calm him down. After a few minutes he calmed down and stopped shaking as bad so I thought it was time to ask what had happened.

" Bokuto what happened down there..." he just looked up at me and started telling me everything.

  603 words.