21

Bokuto pov.

Atsumu was dragging me by my feet into the water. I let out the manliest squeak anyone has ever heard and then I was underwater. Daichi looked like he was about to shat his shants when I locked eyes with him. Atsumu took me underwater and gave me this berry looking thing.

"Eat it, it won't taste good but ya will see what it does if ya do." He said smirking I bit. I trusted him so I shrugged and popped it in my mouth. At that exact moment I heard someone dive into he water.

Everything seemed calmer and quieter while I took a deep breath in and it was actually peaceful. Wait...I can breathe under here?!? I looked at atsumu with shock and he just started giggling.

"Ya can talk ya know." He told me.

"Wait how can I talk and breathe under here?!" I shrieked. He just laughed at me.

"Omi made that potion thing for ya guys, he said that I should have one of ya try it to see if it worked or not. Believe it or not he actually likes ya guys so he wanted ya guys ta see the castle." He said completely shocking me.

I heard someone swimming up behind me so I turned around and saw iwa and Daichi swimming to me. I smiled and said hi, they just stopped and stared at me. Iwa just rolled his eyes and pointed towards the boat. I agreed and we swam back up there. Kenma and the rest of them were laughing at Daichi, he probably freaked out. I noticed tendo was with them, he looked a bit confused about what was going on.

I don't think tendo saw me so I decided to sneak up on him, like how atsumu just did to me. I got as close as I could then grabbed his arm and swam down as hard and fast as I could. He was wriggling trying to get away which made me laugh and he looked at me and started laughing with me.

"Hey bud, nice to see you too. You got me good there I honestly didn't know you were right there, I thought it was weird you weren't with your friends." He said smiling at me.

"Yeah, atsumu just snuck up on me to scare the others. I wanted to do it to you too." I laughed.

"Oh my god, sakusa actually did it, he corrected the potion?!" He squealed hugging me.

"Yep I guess he did, how are you?" I asked. "Also, is sakusa a witch or something, how did he know how to do this?" I asked getting excited.

"He's the royal mage, so he helps with like potions and the barrier we have around the castle. He casted this spell that alerts him of newcomers in our territory, so that how they found you guys. Also I'm doing good thanks." He said.

"That's good, I'm glad to hear that. Let's go back up with the others." I said already swimming up. Tendo grabbed my waist and took off to the surface as fast as he could. He didn't slow down when we were reaching the surface, and jumped out of the water like a dolphin. It was the most fun thing I've done in my whole life and I could hear the others laughing at my squeak as I came out of the water. We landed and swam back to the others laughing with them.

"Hey who's this?" Tendo asked tilting his head to the side pointing at Daichi.

"Ahh this is who I was talking about earlier ten, this is Daichi Sawamura." Suga said pointing at Daichi.

"Heya nice to meet ya, I'm Tendo Satori, and I'm one of bokuto's besties, isn't that right?" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder shaking me a bit.

"Of course." I said laughing a bit. Daichi just smiled and nodded, he still seemed a bit shaken up."

"Hey can we not do that again?" Diachi asked looking at me. "I totally thought you were going to die and I may or may not have freaked out a bit trying to get to you but I'm yeah let's not drag each other under again please." He said looking at tsumu and I. "Also who even is that," he asked pointing at tsumu.

"Ah yeahhh, sorry bout that I just wanted ta see if somethin worked or not, an' I'm Miya Atsumu, but please jus' call me atsumu. I have a twin so it can get a bit confusing." He said looking up at Daichi.

"See if what worked?" Kenma asked.

"I can breathe and talk underwater!!" I shouted excitedly. Kenma just looked at me shocked as did suga, akaashi and oikawa.

"Yep, yep. Omi gave me this potion he made to see if ya guys could temporarily become one of us." Atsumu said nodding eagerly.

"Wow.... that's so cool." Kenma said looking at us in awe.

"Did you have anymore?" Iwa asked looking towards atsumu.

"Well no but I could tell Omi that it worked, and ya could come back in a couple of days to try it. It'll take Omi a bit to make some for all of ya but he'll do it if I ask nicely." Tsumu said rubbing his chin in thought.

"Hey guys I'm so sorry to interrupt but bokuto and iwa need to go see Ukai. He just texted me saying he needed a report and that he had someone he wanted us to meet." Kenma said looking over the boat to me.

"Who's Ukai?" Akaashi asked.

"Oh he's my boss. He's the one who told me to come here and see if the rumors about mermaids over here was true." I said going up to the boat. "I'll be back hopefully tomorrow." I said over my shoulder.

Akaashi just nodded and waved goodbye with the others, then we were speeding off towards Ukai's office.