Chapter 4 - The Conflict of the Council

Mumei and Fauna managed to get William inside the Tower, taking his unconscious body to the Meeting Room since her room is just beyond that. But once they entered the Meeting Room, the rest of the Council stood, serious about this situation. Mumei forgot that this was going to be complicated. Fauna seemed confused.

Sana: "So Mumei, care to tell us where you found that human?"

Mumei: "I found him in the forest. In one of the clearings where I usually go to."

Fauna: "He was unconscious throughout the time we found him."

Baelz and Kronii walked up to see who the 'human' is, and to Kronii's surprise, it was William. With intent, she summoned her blade and was about to strike, but Mumei stood in the way. 

Kronii: "Move out of the way."

Mumei: "No."

Fauna became concerned. How is she going to de-escalate the situation? Baelz then chimed in.

Baelz: "Is this really necessary?"

Kronii: "It is. You lot have no idea what he can do."

Baelz: "Then just make us have an idea instead of trying to kill off a defenceless human ya idiot."

Kronii grits her teeth and puts away her blade.

Kronii: "Fine."

Baelz: "First off, before we get this sorted, Mumei. Can you take him to your room?"

Mumei: "That was my original intention."

Baelz: "Good. Now get to it so we can get this meeting underway."

Mumei nodded and with Fauna, they quickly carry him up the stairs and put him on Mumei's bed. Fauna leaves first to get to the meeting room and before Mumei leaves, she quickly glances at William. She could feel something was off but she quickly shrugged off and head downstairs to the Meeting Room. Once Mumei took her seat, the meeting started.

Baelz: "Okay, now will you tell us who that man is in particular?"

Kronii closed her eyes for a moment, and then opened them again.

Kronii: "That man is known as William Bismarck. The man who intervened in my mission."

Baelz: "Wait... So that is William Bismarck?"

Baelz then bursts into laughter.

Baelz: "Seriously? He looks so plain. He doesn't look like the type who brought those Myths together in the first place."

Kronii: "Hard to believe, but it is true."

Fauna: "But why would you try to kill him immediately?"

Kronii: "His power. It is not like any other human."

Mumei: "That meaning?"

Kronii: "While I fought him, he was able to regenerate. That allowing him to heal from his injuries. But even displayed power that could have nearly rivalled me."

Sana: "That being possible? Wow, humanity has improved that fast?"

Sana was curious on who William is now, but Kronii slammed her hand on the table, snapping Sana out of her train of thoughts.

Kronii: "He was once human, but not anymore. He is an example of a human who abandoned their humanity. Meaning that the humans are still as greedy as ever."

Mumei: "But that is how Civilization works. Conflicts enforced people to work together and without the flaws that they have, there would be no Civilizations at all."