Chapter 8 - The Solution

William is resting in Mumei's room, reading one of the historic books about the world and he did find the mythologies interesting with how civilizations came under one banner because of them. He knows that he has been with the Council now for about a week. Mostly communicating with Mumei, Fauna and Sana. Though he did have frequent encounters with Baelz but she is too chaotic to him. But he kept his distance from Kronii because he knows that she really wants him dead everytime they look at each other. It is just unsettling for him.

Mumei then entered the room, looking a bit cheery. 

Mumei: "Hey William."

He didn't bother looking up, but notes that Mumei is in the room.

William: "You need something Mumei?"

Mumei: "Well I think I managed to find the solution to your inner demon problem."

Before William could turn another page, he stopped in his tracks. He seemed excited by the prospect, so he closed the book but before doing so, he set a bookmark on which page he was on.

William: "Please do tell."

Mumei: "Well the only way we can get this done is by travelling to Earth so...."

Mumei sweats a little, knowing that they have to get permission from Kronii first. 

William: "I am guessing we can't go because...?"

Mumei: "We need Kronii's permission, yes."

She kept her smile up.

William: "Well, if we don't have much of a choice. But I am guessing to get this done, we need to have a discussion with the Council?"

Mumei nods. Through most of this time, Mumei has taught William about the Council and how things work around this tower. He never complained about it and followed the rules. She somehow liked that side of William, respectful, honest and kind. But can be rough if needed.

Over some time, the Council gets seated in the Meeting Room and William just stands, because of there being no more seats and of course, it would be disrespectful if he asks for one of their seats.

Baelz: "So, why did you bring us here for Mumei?"

Mumei: "Well, if this makes things feel better, I figured out how to deal with William's issue."

Kronii was looking at William the whole time, noting the subtle aura flowing around him. Fauna and Sana were curious on what Mumei will tell and Baelz lets out a sharp tooth grin.

Baelz: "Well then, that is great news. The sooner he is gone, the better."

William felt a little pain from that, but he understands since he is not supposed to be here in the first place. Kronii could feel the emotion from where she sat.

Fauna: "Don't you think you were being a bit cruel Bae?"

Baelz: "What about it? He was not allowed here in the first place. We need to resume our duties and he was taking up our time."

Kronii: "Agreed."

Sana: "So what must we do?"

Mumei: "Well to do this, I first need permission from Kronii."

Everyone then looks at Kronii. Kronii does seem reluctant but she sighs.

Kronii: "Where do you need to go?"

Mumei: "We need to head to Earth."

The air in the room became tense, mainly from Baelz and Kronii's sides. Because they don't want to ruin the balance. But Baelz would feel responsible for this decision since she is the one in charge.