Epilogue

Two days have passed since the night William met Motoaki Tanigo, commonly known as Yagoo. He had a suitcase, dragging it behind himself while walking to where his destination needed to be. Earlier in the morning, he was offered a ride by the company, but he instead chose to have a walk instead, preferring to get a walk in his system and mentally preparing himself to meet the Council after the events of what happened. He was unsure if he would go through with it entirely, but he mostly shrugged it off.

Asher: "You still could have taken a car ride at this point Bismarck.."

William: "You bored out of your mind or something?"

Asher: "Don't give me that shit Bismarck, I wanted us to get it done faster than it needed to be."

William: "Yep, definitely bored."

After a good hour of walking, he finally arrived to the place. He looked at a rich looking house, having two stories. It definitely stood out compared to the rest of the houses within the neighbourhood, though he had a feeling that this was mostly requested from the Council. He sighs.

Asher: "I can tell that this will be awkward."

William: "For me mainly."

Asher: "Unfortunately I get to feel it as well.."

William: "And this will always feel weird Asher.."

They both sigh at the same time in sync and William walks to the front door, ringing the doorbell. He waited for a bit until the one to open the door was Kronii.

William: "K-Kronii.."

He looked away immediately when he noticed what she was wearing. She mostly had her shirt, though he was unsure what else was on since the shirt covered up most of her body until just above her kneecaps. 

Kronii: "I would advise you to look me in the eyes when talking to me."

William: "I would but... maybe if you were wearing something else, yes."

Baelz: "Oi Kronii! Who is that the-"

Baelz appeared behind Kronii, looking in surprise.

Baelz: "No way... You are going to be the one in charge of us!?"

William didn't know how to respond to this really, at this point he would have preferred staying around the Myths more, but he relaxed himself.

William: "Yes I am. Can I get inside now?"

Baelz: "Of course! Kronii, let him in already, I will get the rest."

Kronii then let him inside and he was escorted to the living room, which had an interesting set up. He could tell that this was definitely decorated for the Council and he sat on the couch, waiting patiently.

William: "This is going to be more irritating than before..."

Asher: "Agreed.. But why can't I get as lucky as you?"

William: "What do you mean?"

Asher: "Honestly at this point, I think you are going to form your own damned harem..."

William then just shakes that off, mainly because he wasn't into any of that. 

William: "Why would I want that?"

Asher: "Think about it Bismarck. This is rare amongst mortals."

William: "And I simply don't care."

He then noticed the Council arrive into the living room, going to the other couch. He looked at all of them. Sana and Kronii stood behind the couch, with Sana resting her arms on it while Kronii stood crossing her arms. Mumei sat on the left side while Fauna sat on the right, and Baelz was in the middle.

Baelz: "Alright. Since now all of us are here. I want to say something personally.."

William was a little nervous about this. Why wouldn't he? He is in the presence of those who are literally stronger than him. He may have been able to keep up with Kronii to an extend, that doesn't mean that he could fight any of them at all, especially since he hasn't fought anyone else.

Baelz: "Your fight against the Ancient Ones got me thinking. You proved to us that you were capable of facing a threat beyond your own control. And I wanted to say this now, with the grace of that CEO guy..."

She then walked up to his face, having a grimacing smile.

Baelz: "I leave us in your care."

William blinked a few times.

William: "T-That easy? I was expecting something else..."

Baelz: "Oh no worries buddy, I was actually expecting you this whole time."

Sana: "The way you proved your skill, it was magnificent."

Mumei: "It proved that humanity can improve, when given dire circumstances."

Fauna: "Nature will forever be grateful that you stopped one of the greatest threats."

Most of them were praising him, though it felt passive neutral, but Kronii didn't even bother to say anything, still crossing her arms.

Baelz: "You going to say anything Kronii?"

Kronii: "Why should I?"

William: "Honestly... she doesn't have to. I appreciate your compliments and I am glad you all came around.. But for now, all I can hope is that we all get along well. If there is anything you need to ask, come to me directly. I still need to unpack and settle in. Since you all got plenty of time to do that, no pun intended."

Kronii did feel a little offended by his words, but she shrugged it off, leaving it as not her problem right now.

Baelz: "Mind if I help you with that then?"

The rest of the Council seemed a little surprised that she is suddenly being clingy and helpful towards him, even though she was cold to him way earlier.

William: "As much as I would appreciate it, I will decline. I will be back in probably about an hour."

Baelz understood and allowed him to head to his new room. Once he arrived, it felt like as if an office and a bedroom was combined, but he liked it this way. He started unpacking and after about an hour, he sat on his bed, rubbing his face a little.

Asher: "Pressure getting to you?"

William: "You know... At this point, I had a similar situation with the Myths. So I should be able to handle the Council... maybe.."

Asher: "Well the difference this time is that instead of handling girls who were at least your level. You are now handling literal powerhouses that could possibly wipe you out in an instant most likely."

William: "Yeah... But perhaps... This won't be that bad.."

Author's Note: {And this concludes Book 2. This one took a little longer, but I managed to reach the end of this one. The third one should be out soon, so I hope you enjoyed this book.}