Chapter 6 - A Day With Nature

William is sitting outside the tower, looking at the vegetation that surrounds the tower. This sometimes felt surreal for him. 

???: "William."

He turns around to see Fauna, seeming as calm and gentle as usual ever since he first met and saw her. He always wondered to himself why she is so gentle the whole time, but maybe it had to do with how nature works.

William: "Hey Fauna."

Fauna: "Intrigued by nature?"

William: "Well the nature of this planet is different compared to the ones on Earth. So I have been curious about the wildlife. Although..."

William then remembers something and he felt embarrassed that he had to ask this.

William: "Is there a way I can.... clean myself perhaps?"

Fauna: "Clean yourself? As in washing?"

William: "Yeah.."

Fauna: "Well I will take you to a special place. Follow me."

As she walked past, William could see little critters follow behind her. He always knew that the critters of the wildlife is connected to nature, but he never knew that it was connected to this extent. He then followed Fauna, keeping a fair distance because he wants the critters near her. This again was a weird feeling for William, he never understood why he wanted to do this nor does he understand when this feeling started to appear in the first place. 

Fauna: "What do you think of nature? Beautiful isn't it?"

William: "Nature is beautiful indeed. I could say I am not much of an outdoors person but if I need relaxation from all the stress, I suppose it is nice to hang around the natural element."

Fauna's gentle smile assures her that he is no threat to nature at all. Though it would seem odd to her, why would Kronii think of him as a threat in the first place if he has been this kind for their hospitality so far. From what she can see so far, he is a human, nothing more, nothing less. But once they reach a clearing, which has a cave on the other side, Fauna stopped for a moment.

Fauna: "We are here. You can head on inside so long, I will be busy for a bit. As I once said, nature calls."

William was being suspicious about this, but judging from the smile she was giving, he had no point in arguing. He nodded and he head inside the cave. As he progressed through the cave, he felt it get warmer, which he was getting a feeling that he might know what this is, but he kept his mouth shut and kept moving. He then found what could be seen as a hot spring. 

As far as he knew about them, since he never has been in one, it is supposed to be relaxing. He then undresses himself, putting his clothing by a rock nearby to remember where they were. He then settled himself in the hot spring's water. It felt relaxing, but yet very warm. He was then resting, thinking about how the others are doing, particularly the myths.

Back with Amelia Watson, she is currently working through her files. She was moving fast to the point that it wouldn't be normal for any human at this point. She has bag under her eyes and multiple cups laying around. She looked through the files carefully, using her board with lots of references to many answers she needed. Ina then entered the room, seeing her in this state. 

Ina: "Umm... Ame..."

Amelia: "Hey Ina what's up?"

Ina: "I think you are overworking yourself here..."

Amelia: "I appreciate the concern, but if we are going to figure out where Will went, then I have to figure this out."

Ina: "I understand what you are saying but.... What if he finds his way back...?"