CHAP.8

Some games lead to cold showers

Both Ray and Ava were missing their socks. They had been playing have you ever but since that was too easy of a game Ava decided to add a twist.

Whoever doesn't answer the questions has to take a piece of clothing off. Ray had to put on a shirt so it would be a fair game between him and Ava.

It was Ray's turn to ask a question but nothing came to mind. " Okay.. Umm have you ever been caught sneaking out to meet a boy or girl?" He asked scooting closer to her.

Ava was in deep thought trying to think about the times she's caught sneaking out. " No, I've never been caught sneaking out to meet someone. Probably because I had no one to meet."
Ray looked at her in disbelief there was no way a girl like Ava couldn't have been in a relationship.

She was beautiful. She had a smile that would make anyone else want to smile. She had good humor, she spoke with confidence and was assertive. She seems like she knew what she wanted and wouldn't stop until she had it.

Who wouldn't want a girl as ambitious as her. And her eyes were a striking brown color, a deep and velvety October eyes. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. And her energy was so radiant there was no way that someone could feel down around her.

" So you've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend?" He Asked

" No, I never said that I've never had a partner , just never been caught sneaking around with them." She says.

" Yeah I thought so,." He added.

" What is that supposed to mean?" She questioned getting closer to him.

" I just think anyone would be lucky to have you. And it's hard to believe that
no one's tried. Anyways, your question now."

Ava wanted to hear more about what Ray had to say so she ignored his efforts on trying to change the subject.
" How would you know if someone would be lucky to have me if you don't even know me." She claimed.

" Sometimes you don't have to know someone for long to tell that they have a good and kind heart. And plus you're very beautiful." Ray said, feeling a bit shy. His cheeks were pink and he couldn't even keep eye contact with Ava.

" Oh, we'll you're not too bad yourself." She said, grinning.

" Thanks but I've actually never been with anyone." Ray said being embarrassed about that.

Many guys his age had already had sex and have multiple girlfriends but he still hadn't gotten his first kiss.

" Quit playing around there's absolutely no way you've never been with anyone." She says.

" Yeah guess no one's ever found me attractive. Plus I've had to take care of myself most of the time so getting a girlfriend wasn't my top priority."

Though Ray used to live with his brother and his dad was at home more often. They never really paid any attention to him; it was like he was invisible in their eyes. So this caused him to take care of himself more.

" I think you're very attractive and the tattoos are just a plus." She said winking at him.

Ray's face was hot. He hadn't ever felt this flustered so he didn't know how to handle it. This was also the most he'd been complimented and he wasn't used to it.

Ava laughed at his state and got closer to him to the point where they were only inches apart. " You look cute when you're blushing." She says.

Ray cleared his throat and grabbed his pillow to hide the undying hard on Ava had caused. It wasn't often that Ray would get hard but when he did he had to deal with it immediately.

" I think I'm going to go take a shower. You should probably get back to writing." He says holding on to the pillow.

He stands up and is walking towards her door. " So are you going to give my pillow back?" She teased.

" No, I think I'm going to hold on to it for now." He then rushed out of her room and went to the guest room where he was staying.

" Fuck, I don't even think she knows what she's doing to me." He harshly whispered to himself.
He went inside the restroom and took off his clothes. He opened the shower and directed it for the cold water.

He didn't remember the last time he had this but he sure didn't enjoy it. He also knew that he couldn't be with Ava because the last thing he needed was her brother not approving and keeping him out.

" I'll just have to use my hands for now." He said hopping in the shower and slowly started to stroke his dick.

I'm trying to write smut but I cringe every time I try so I don't think I'm going to for now.🙃