CHAP.21

They had arrived in Ray's room.
It's slightly illuminated by the moon and Ray took Ava and pushed her in his bed.

His eyes darkened as he looked at Ava's figure. "Fuck the things I want to do to you." He groaned looking at her.

" You sure do talk a lot for a guy who's never had sex." Ava mused looking up at Ray.

Ray stilled looking at Ava in shock, a small blush arising from on his face.
" Well it's good that I have you here to lead me through this." He stated.

She smiled, calling him over with her fingers. He walked over to her and she immediately got in his lap.

It started as a simple kiss, innocent and gentle. But it soon became roach both Ava and Ray wanting more. Ava started kissing Ray's neck and Ray's hands slowly went up Ava's chests.
" Is this alright?" He asked, looking her in the eyes.

She nodded yes and Ray continued. It
seemed that Ava had found rays sweet spot he started letting out small moans while Ava grinded her hips on Ray's bulge.

Ray couldn't take it anymore and flipped ava over holding both of her hands on top of her head.

He started kissing on her but stopped when she saw that Ava wasn't reciprocating the action.

He looked down at her and panicked when he saw tears filled in her eyes.
He quickly let go of her.

" A-ava did I do something wrong? Why are you crying? Did you feel uncomfortable?" He asked, panicking.

Ava stilled looking at the ceiling.
She was having a flashback, a horrible one, one that she wished she could bury away and never have to experience again.

Both hands and feet locked up not being able to move as someone else over took  your body,did as they pleased while she couldn't do anything. She felt like she was going to throw up.

God she wished she could be normal. have normal teenage sex without having to think about the past. Be able to enjoy this intimate moment without thinking about the horrendous things he'd done to her.

She hated being tied down. Hated giving up control. It was the only thing she was able to have on her own without anyone's help. She seemed and craved control. And it was that in that small intimate moment she was having with Ray was ruined because she was too scared to give up being in control.

" Please answer me Ava." Ray said, holding her tightly and tears slipped from her eyes.

" I'm sorry if I hurt you." He whispered.

" I'll leave if you want me too." He said looking down at her.

He waited for a response but it never came. They stayed in that same position for 10 minutes before Ava spoke.

"I think I'm broken. I can't even have sex without thinking of him." She said anger slipped through each of her words.

" You aren't broken." Ray told her.

" But I can't even-" he stopped her mid sentence.

" You aren't broken because of something someone else did. I don't know what happened but what I do know is that everyone deals with trauma differently and you shouldn't rush your healing process. It takes time to feel okay. If anything I should be sorry. You're going through a lot and I shouldn't add more to your plate." She spoke to her gently trying to make her understand that she was not at fault.

" I do want to be with you and do stuff but I'm not ready." She said, hiding her face in his chest.

He lifted her face from his chest so she could look at him.
" It's okay if you're not ready. There's not a time and date destined for this. Just take your time and tell me you feel like I'm pushing your boundaries. I'll be here for you. I did tell you that I'll wait for you, no matter how long it takes."

" You're not going to ask me to talk about it?" Ava asked, looking up at him.

She'd remember the first time this had happened. Her first panic attack how she froze up when she tried having sex.

It was a horrible experience and the guy practically forced her to tell him why it happened. And when she did he told her he felt too disgusted to sleep with her.

" I'm not going to force you to talk about something you're obviously not comfortable with." He said.

Ava nodded looking out the window.
"We're did you go?" She couldn't help but ask.

Ray sighed and kissed her forehead.
" Went to meet some old friends but didn't end up too well."

" In the middle of the night?"

He smiled and looked at her.
" Why? jealous I met some secret girlfriend I have?"

Ava slightly slapped Ray chest, a small laugh escaping her mouth.
" No, I'm just worried about you. But as long as you're safe I don't really care, meet whoever you want to meet." She whispered her eyelids starting to close.

They both cuddled up in Ray's bed. The moonlight illuminates their bodies as the small New York wind blows inside there bedrooms.

" I got you right, we're I want you." Ray heard a voice say. He thought it was probably his imagination and soon he too went into a deep slumber."

Hehe😭 so many of you were expecting smut💀
But instead got angst don't you just love me😉