Chapter 20

The pool was a great time! Honestly, the most relaxing I've done in months -- it was everything. Valeria met us out at the pool with Carlos, and Christopher joined them, as well. As promised, Mateo hung out with us too. The pool is beautiful, in all honesty. It's a big, inground pool with a shallow end and a deep end. It also has a slide and diving board attached to it -- and there is a waterfall on the left side of the pool.

The perks of living in a rich house is unbelievable.

The day itself was great, I can't complain. After the pool, we played a game of volleyball in the sand court they have (again, rich people shit) then we cleaned up for dinner. After dinner, I changed into pajamas and watched a movie in the living room with Catalina, Valeria, Mateo, Christopher, and a few other people in the house. Carlos couldn't join because he had training to do (who trains on Saturday nights!?).

After the movie, I was half asleep so Mateo and I went upstairs. As I went to go enter my room, Mateo grabbed my arm softly and turned me towards him.

"Sleep in my room again?" He said with a soft smile, but using those pleading eyes I've seen one too many times. I smile softly before nodding my head. He smiled and picked me up before walking me to his room. As we walked into his room, I kissed him before he threw me onto the bed.

---

Author's Note: This next scene contains sexual material! Feel free to skip over it if you're not comfortable. It won't affect your understanding of the story. Enjoy :)

---

Once Mateo threw me on the bed, he goes on top of me and cups my face before he kisses me back. The kiss is with dominance, forceful in a way. It's possessive -- letting me know that I'm his. I feel the tip of his tongue tracing my lips, asking for entrance and I allow. Within seconds, our tongues are dancing together.

After a few minutes, Mateo starts kissing down my neck and I tilt my head to the side, giving him better access. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me; as I slightly arch my body towards him. I can feel the dampness between my thighs increasing every second. Mateo pushes himself down into me slightly, and I feel his length. Huge, all I feel is huge.

Mateo takes his right arm and slides it under my shirt, toying with my bra as he kisses down my neck and to my collar bone. He looks up for a second and looks at me, giving me a soft smile. "If you're not comfortable, we don't have to do this."

I look at him and cup his face, "I want to. Don't worry." Once I say this, I crash my lips with mine before he lifts my shirt off... throwing it on the floor. He looks at my body for a second before whisper, "Beautiful." Instantly, he starts kissing my chest before removing my bra and kissing around my nipple. I arch my back, pushing myself more into him as I let out a soft moan. He looks up at me with a devilish grin before he starts sucking on my nipple, playing with the other one. After a few minutes, he switches.

Once he's done, he comes back up to my face and kisses me again, but this time I'm feeling up him. After a few minutes, I take off his shirt as he takes off my pants -- both of us throwing the clothes on the floor. He kisses down my stomach till he gets to my underwear, then kisses on top of it till he reaches the inner part of my thigh.

"Are you sure you want this?" He says, dragging his fingers up and down my leg softly. I prompt myself up on my elbows, and look at him with a soft smile.

"I've never wanted something more," As I finish that sentence, Mateo takes off my underwear and starts kissing my thigh, making his way inwards. Once he gets to the area, he slowly starts to kiss my clit before he sucks on it slightly as he teases my entrance. 

I throw my head back and moan slightly before I mutter out the words, "Stop teasing". Instantly, Mateo shoves two fingers in as he sucks on me. I moan quietly as I roll my eyes to the back of my head. Honestly, I've been eaten out before but never like this. The magic that Mateo does with his fingers and tongue is something I've never experienced before.

As I feel myself getting close, I wrap my legs around his neck and pull him in closer, resulting in a groan from him. About a minute later, I feel my body tremble as I finally release. Mateo stops once I'm done and comes back up to me as he sticks the two fingers in his mouth and licks them.

"Best thing I've ever tasted," He says as he kisses me passionately. I bring my hands down to his pants and start unbuckling his belt, pulling his pants down. He whispers in my ear as he steps out of his pants, "You sure?"

"Never wanted something more; gimme what's mine," I say as I look at him with a devilish grin. He kisses my forehead before he leans over to the nightstand and pulls out a condom. He opens it with his teeth as he pulls out his cock, stroking himself a few times before sliding the condom on. Like I thought before, it's huge.

He teases my entrance with the tip before sliding it slowly. He groans as he slides it in, then slides it out. He does this a few times slowly, uttering words like, "Fuck". Once we get more comfortable, he picks up the pace. I arch my back, letting myself feel his entire length. He takes my legs and drapes them over his shoulders as he leans down and whispers in my ear, "You feel so good, baby." This results in me letting out a loud moan as he kisses the side of my neck.

He keeps thrusting in me, both of us moaning. After a few minutes, he kisses me before he says, "We're coming together; I'll tell you when". I nod my head fast as I let out another moan, telling him to not stop. Once I say this, he picks up the pace. After another two minutes, he looks at me and says, "Now baby." Like those words were my last breathe of oxygen, I release myself as I feel his cock tighten up -- letting me know he did the same.

He leans over and kisses me again as he removes himself from me. After we both calm down, he walks over to the bathroom and throws away the condom, coming back with a towel and begins cleaning me up. I prop myself up on my elbows, feeling very weak and tired.

"You don't have to do that," I say with a small giggle.

He looks at me and smiles, "My job since I made you this way." He says as he finishes up.

---

Author's Note: End of sexual material :)

---

He lays down on the bed, pulling me towards him. He wraps his arm around me as he wraps the blanket around us. I lay with my arm draped on top of his chest, he head against mine.

"Get some sleep, Toni." He says as he rubs my arm. I snuggle myself into him and kiss his chest.

"Good night, Mateo."

"Good night, Baby."

-

-

-

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Two chapters, one night: how are we feeling?

Let's talk about this chapter! Mateo and Antonella finally did it; do we think it'll change things?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! The support I get from everyone is insane! I love y'all!

xoxo,

Ashley