The Beast of Level 5 x Reader

( ・ω・)☞ itsawildsaltychip

,,Fucking backrooms.", I hissed angrily. ,,Fucking hotel."

I grit my teeth and I lean myself on the front of a kind sized bed. The headache won't stop, no, it gets worse as the minutes pass.

I cannot see, I cannot hear! The only think I hear is the damn whispering.

No... I'm going insane...

My Almond Water's gone. Some motherfucker stole it from me - that's were I slowly noticed the eerienss here. Statues watching my every move. I understood quickly that if I just take one look away from them, they sprint at me at full speed.

My breaking point is coming, I can feel it. No. I can sense it. Like a monster crawling on my comfy blanket of secure and safety being snatched away by an atomsphare!
Then as if time stopped...

The headache is gone.

Vanished into thin air. I looked around as if someone had mercy on me.

Who...? Wha...

There was this... thing in the wodden doorframe. It has a nice and well fitting suit and a... what kind of ...

B̩̥̩ͮͣ̂e̶̵̺̩͋ͮͥ̇̄͝aś̨̠͎̱̱͙t̺̩ͫͅ is that?

Innocently, it held it's arms behind his back, tilting his head in curiousity. And then it vanished. In a blink of an eye, it's gone, like my headache.

I sunk into myself. What a relief to be free from that awful headache. It felt as if my heads exploding. Maybe it would've if it didn't end.

A soft human hand stroked gently my head. ,,You poor thing... I truly pity you...", they said in a deep, raspy voice. I leaned into their touch. ,,Deathmoths are everywhere here. They'll suck out my blood and those statues take the air out of my lungs...", I replied mumuring.

I felt them sitting next to me, leaning on the bed too and engulfing with a soft hug. Their hed felt weird. Furthermore, my eyes widen and I became pale.

It's that thing from earlier...

I prayed in thoughts for it to not kill me, but I don't want to seem suspisicous, so I hugged back hesistantly. It's suit felt soft - not something you expect from... him.

I gulped, but asked anyway: ,,Were you the one, who ereased my headache?" He waited a bit. Noneless, he explained: ,,Yes, I did. You seem like someone who's trying to escape."

I sniffed a bit, holding in a sob. ,,I-I do...", I stuttered. He held me a bit tighter, hand wandering to y cheek, gently rubbing it with his gloved hand, human hand. ,,If you're ready, then I can show you a way to a much safer Level. Only if you're alright."

I abruptly hid my pained face his chest. ,,Stay a bit. I'm not ready to leave yet." He agreed with no condition, holding me tight and keeping me safe from whatever Entity tries to enter this room.