Tired! Shocker Ghul x Tired! F! Reader

(⁠ ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠☞ inotlillyXC AN: Damn this chick looks cool.

,,Damn running really sucks", I said to myself.

I let out an exhausted wheeze as I fell down to my butt. I rested my aching back against a wall. Despite my happiness of escaping that god-awful Level called "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE", my muscles and bones protested with unbearable pain. I just ran 10 km ( ≈ 6 miles) and damn boy was I scared. However, I made it; I made it and I'm so grateful for the gods to let me go this once.

I never felt such relieve after that one teacher passed while cheating on some test. Otherwise, I could go to summer camp straight away. To be honest, I like the Backrooms more than summer camp.

Anything is better than summer camp.

Nevermind. I have no time to rest. Entities want to whop my ass at anytime and I'm not fond of that. Getting up was such a understatement. I could barely stand on my own feet. So, I wasted my time examine the place around me.

A darker Level definitly and oddly quiet. Some faint yellow lights errupted from the ceiling, making the place a but more aknowledgeable. Damn, I'm dog tired. But ay, I just ran 10 km and I'm still alive. I want a prices. Oh wait, maybe being alive is the price. How about an after-price? Does that exist-

*Clank*

...

*can rolls over to Y/N's feet"

...

"I'm not alone in here.", I confirmed in my thoughts. I slightly panicked, but kept my breathing low. Nobody needs to know I'm here. I feel as if reality crumbles before my eyes. The hall, which now seems a lot darker than before, emerged into a never ending hall. And bang; on cue, all my pain and agony flew away like a bird in the wind. Right now I could breath 10 times better, but the fear held me tight in it's chain.

The floor was dusty and corny; I need to make sure that no sound errupted from my direction. Quiet as a mouse, I stopped by breathing to the lowest as I could've ever in my life. My shoes kissed the ground tenderly as the dust layed over it like a blanket. At thid point I thought: "Was this all imagination?" Then all my blood ran from my face as I noticed the can which rolled over not only a few moments ago.

That was real.

I heard from Mind-Controller who rule the upper Levels. You cannot see them, but their invisible, yet physical figure scare you like a real ghost; pushing over objects, creating silhouettes and much more. It all matched up at some point.

However, that wasn't the point.

My legs shook a bit from the running still, but I still forced them to move. Otherwise, how would I not see the danger. Actually that's pretty dumb too; you investigate the weird noise. Though, I die anyway; if I just lay or look, it all ends the same now that something is with me here.

From the corner of my eye, I saw something yellow - veins to be exact. The creature panted heavily, as if they just ran like I did. I examine it a bit further. It held something humane in it, though the onyx all over the body and the electric, yellow veins all over arms and legs caused to shutter. "That's not a mind controller.", I thought.

The entity screeched a bit painfully. The glow on it's arms and legs brightened and it's breathing was heavy and uneven. Then it started crying and whimpering helplessly. I'm not quiet sure if  I should approach him eventually. It seemed in pain and agony. Neverless, I stepped in the dark, but my face was still visible from the dim light above. I whispered a soft: ,,Hey." The creature froze and turned to me.

I had an instant regret feeling as I now witnessed the expression it possesed. From my first thought, I only thought they wore black clothing, but no; that entity is void itself. By the glowing smile it held and the brightful eyes it claimed, it reminded me of a Smiler. Void-like creature luring in the dark, slaughtering those who like to scream in fear.

,,Are you ok?", I questioned further, not wanting to anger it more. It's grin widened in a painful manner, as if it doesn't want to. They look in a rather miserable state, so I crouched down to my knees. I still have some bandages left. I can offer them to 'em, but I don't know if it's friendly or not. It looks hurt indeed, but how much of trap can it be?

,,ᗯℎᗩƬ ᗩᖇƐ ƳOᑌ?", it suddenly spoke out of nowhere. Definitly a male voice, though it had a hint of distortion. I replied: ,,A female human. Entities like to call us Wanderers." I took hesistant steps closer to him and reached a pack full of bandages out to him. ,,The name's Y/N. Who may you be?" The entity struggled to reach out for my hand. His arm and fingers twitched and sparked with electricity.

,,ᑎOᑎƐ OF ƳOᑌᖇ ᑕOᑎᑕƐᖇᑎ.", he passiv-aggressively hissed back as they grabbed my utensils rather harshly. "Sassy bitch.", I responded in my head, yet answered calmly: ,,Hey... I just want to help. You seem hurt." Now I noticed; he truly was hurt. There was a huge gash on his shoulder all the way up to his neck. It glowed with a yellow light and glimmered with little stars. However, that sass-man couldn't wrap it around himself, because his arms disappointed him every time.

,,GƐƬ ᒪOᔕƬ ᗷƐFOᖇƐ OƬℎƐᖇ ƐᑎƬƖƬƖƐᔕ ᑕOᗰƐ FOᖇ ƳOᑌ.", he glanced at me with his smile, though there was a threatening tone within. ,,Damn you having arm cramp?", I questioned with a slight laugh. ,,Lemme help, man." As on cue, his arm completly collapsed beside him and the roll ran away from his grasp. The humanoid entity let out and exaggerated sigh.

I got it back and wrapped it around his shoulder and neck. ,,Ran 10 km like I did?", I started talking. The void creature let out another sigh, but way more defeated. ,,ᑎO, Ɩ'ᗰ ƬᖇƳƖᑎG ƬO GƐƬ ᑌᔕƐᗪ ƬO ᗰƳ ᑎƐᗯ ᗷOᗪƳ.", he replied. ,,Huh. What are you then?"

...

,,ᗩ ᔕℎOᑕƘƐᖇ Gℎᑌᒪ. ƐᐯƐᖇ ℎƐᗩᖇᗪ OF ƬℎᗩƬ?" I shook my head with a blank expression. ,,Nope. Never heard of you guys.", I admitted and finished my work. I gently patted it. ,,Done as new!", I exclaimed and plopped myseld down next to him. ,,Your arm good?" With his electric, glowing grin he examined my work. ,,ᑫᑌƖƐƬ GOOᗪ. ƖƬ'ᔕ ᒍᑌᔕƬ ᔕO Ɛ᙭ℎᗩᑌᔕƬƖᑎG ᑕℎᗩᑎGƖᑎG ᗷOᗪƖƐᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ƬℎƐ ƬƖᗰƐ."

For a good while, he explained how Shockers interfer into human minds and take over their lives. I shuddered a lot during his speeches. As soon as his movements were less wobbly, we continued to roam the Backrooms together. Even though his attitude was passive-aggressive, I could tell he enjoyed my company.