Partypooper x Reader x Wanderer

( ・ω・)☞ Lyrachi AN: Let's ignore a bit of logic and create or own lore, alright? *nervous glance at Wiki writers* Right?

I can't believe what they're doing: since when is he so... cruel?

It's been an enternity since the "Fun Wars" or whatever they like to call it. I wasn't involved at all, because at this time I wasn't trapped inside the Backrooms back then. Yet right after the war I met Blue, a friendly Partypooper friend I hang around with a lot. I learned about their conflict with certain "Partygoers": an entity, their other counterpart, which is a hostile creature against... basically everything that lives. Thou, the Partypoopers couldn't risk anymore loss and decided to kill off any human being they come across to, which was - to my best of luck - after my arrival. Since then, I was more cautious and nervous around all of the blue masks.

And today I couldn't take it anymore.

I investigated Level 0 for Wanderers who need help. Yes, I'm now the "helping-hand", because my friend's buddys won't pull that move anymore. But I came face-to-face with a M.E.G member. His yellow, plastic suit and the black gas mask wasn't all to unfamiliar. They immediatly considered me a threat and pointed their gun at me. They shouted muffled: ,,Hands up, where I see them!" I followed their orders quiet annoyed. However, they behaviour seem to change as they examined my face. ,,Wait.", they halted confused. ,,Aren't you that one Guy/Miss/Mx, who is part of Entity 68?"

Say what now?

I carefully lowered my arms. ,,What do you mean I'm part of Entity 68? Who spread this nonesense?", I demanded rather harsly the M.E.G employee. They twitched at my rude attitude. ,,We saw you with the other a lot.", they stated behind their mask, not letting go of their gun once. They continued: ,,And we actually wnated to find you."

... What?

Now I'm curious: How can a normal "expert" of the Backrooms be so interisting, walking around with the Partypooper gang and make M.E.G to seek out to me? ,,I'm all ears.", I stated and offered them to listen.

The employee began: ,,You see... we have a problem. 'Cause of the Fun War, the Wanderers have almost no chance to expand and gain strength to survive here and we don't put ourselves to prepare them honestly. So, may you tell them to stop killing them all. If you don't, we have to take drastic action against your... feline friends..."

My eyes widen at every word they spoke. I knew of their killing and I knew it was starting to get "dramatic", but not in the matter of genocide. I slowly, but surely nodded at employee, as they gave me a list of all the kills my gang achieved. ,,I'll... see what I can do..."

.
.
.

,,BLUE!", I yelled angrily.

The Partypooper flinched fearfully and turned to me with the thinnest lines of his mask I'd ever see. ,,Care to explain this?!", I seethed at him and stomped a paper on his table he's sitting with some of his species. He carefully gazed over it and read every single word. I heard him gulp. ,,We had our reasons, Y/N.", he calmly stated, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. ,,Blue this is not just simple defense. It's genocide! Extinction! You don't give these people a chance to express their true nature!", I argued heartlessly. My friend sweeps the paper on the table back to me and didn't dare to look me in the eye. ,,Well, if you're so on this: Who was it who caused us to be almost extinct?"

,,Us. My humans. There's no denying. And Partygoers, of course.", I admited with no guilt.

,,Nobody wants to be whipped out. You humans too, but if we have to decide, then it'll be us over them."

,,I can't believe I helped you for that..."

,,If you're so soft because of it. Why don't you just leave?"

... w h a t ?

I glanced at his mask with tears already. He can't be serious, right? That's not my Blue, he wouldn't say such things, would he? If he's so fond about hurting me, then I'm sure he can take my next words.

,,You are all insane.", I hissed at everyone, who was with us in the room. ,,I helped you all to get a little bit of victory from all of these wars. I gave you everything, Blue. In return I never recieved anything back. I hate you, Blue. I hope it eats you alive, knowing I never forgive you for changing into something you promised to never be."

And with that, I was gone.

Sent to another Level...

I blinked a few times. The bright lights attacking my eyes resentlessly to go blurry. I heard a voice, worried one. Echoing waves of "Are you ok?", "Need help?" or "Don't worry, you're safe with us!" On first instinct, I thought of Blue, though I stinkly remember what he has said, and it angered me. My eyes suddenly sharpened and I gazed at another human and an Aiden.

Aiden, to me, was no surprise, I often saw one or two around the Levels, but humans? Rarely. Before I get bombed with questiones, I explained myself quickly, as my favourite cameraman, Aiden, bandaged me up.

,,Wow, that must've been pretty hash. I mean - he was your bestie! Besties don't do that to each other!"

I learned about my new friend, that he was quiet alright and spent most of his time joking around the Backrooms. A wonder why he's not dead yet.

Not that I don't like him or so...

However, I found something out about him: He's a fucking simp for everything, but most importantly, for me.

It's a bit annoying: he tells me how he loves how I stood up against a whole Partypooper group. He knew before me, that they became aggressive because of the Fun Wars, so luckily, I didn't have to explain anything. Actually, he's quiet the know-it-all. A simp and a nerd together. Neverless, I just met him! How can someone be so full of crack? Am I in an x-Reader-Fanfic of Wattpad?!

,,Ayo, Y/N! Can we go to Level 6.1? I want (Random Snack)."

Oh, thank the heavens, he can say sentences, which don't include me...

,,Yeah, but please stop rambling about how great I am, pls.", I begged.

,,But you're so great! So talented!"

(⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠;⁠) Is Level Fun here anywhere?

-3rd. Pov.-

We can see these two "love-birds" heading towards the grocery store level. It was more of a one-sided talk, but Y/N didn't mind. It took their mind off from the incident they had with Blue. They still missed him, but couldn't get over the fact, that they shut down their generocity.

Meanwhile, Blue watched his ex best friend. He was speechless, as he stalked the two of you to a portal to Hylia knows where to. He came after you after awhile. He wanted to apologize deeply, and was asking how he could make you stay with him again. Furthermore, he knew, it was never going to happen again.

He slumped down the walls of the Level he was in. He touches his mask with usually held his eternal frown, but was now a hidding place for a real face, which was caked in sorrow and despear. He lost you, and knows that you never get back to him again. He quietly sobs as he recalls rhe memories before the Fun Wars. He needs you, but can't just force you to stay, can he? It's all so hopeless without you.

Blue sits there for along time, before going back to his base. He will need a lot of time to think about what he does next.