Partypooper x Child!Reader

( ・ω・)☞ JayJaymee643 AN: I think I made Y/N a bit too smart. (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;) Also sorry for taking so long :s

,,Hey! Hey! Blue, look! Look how big I am!"

,,Yes, I can see that. Now please get down..."

,,Why?", I asked innocently.

I heard Blue sigh even tho I'm reaching the ceiling now. ,,Because you are too high up. If you fall, then you'll break something."

For your imagination, I'm currently on soft blocks build as a giant tower, reaching the ceiling. Blue is unable to reach me and if he uses a chair, table or anything else, I throw junk at him until it collapses. I make sure he doesn't hurt himself tho.

,,Y/N. I'm telling you a secret-" I cut him off with a groan. ,,Ugh. Another lie? You won't get me off from my beautiful-" I hugged my creation to the edges. My eyes held stars in them. ,,Fabulous skyscraper. If we wouldn't have a ceiling, I could see the skies!" The frustrated Partypooper hid his face in his hands.

For a long time I wouldn't hear anything. Thinking that he left, I checked his spot - he's still there. Suddenly, he seems confident. ,,Good. Then I hunt all the entities by myself!", he spoke. I raised my brow. ,,They'll be sure here somewhere!"

If he's joking he gonna regret.

I waited 'til he left and listened closely for any movement. As I made sure he was clearly gone, I climbed down and hid quickly. Behind a corner, I glanced at the entrance of the room I "am" inside. Blue soon came back, tho his repsonse wad beyond funny. ,,Y/N!?", he screeched. ,,WHERE ARE YOU?!" He rumages through my tower, probably destroying it. I shrugged and decided to go on monster hunting alone. I don't need someone to protect me. Since we're in a Level with a bit furniture, I can use it as my advantage.
.
.
.
I exhaled gladly. I know a stick with some fork on it isn't the best weapon of all time.

,,Heya, there!", a high-pitched voice yelled happily.

My first victim.

I turned around with a grin and saw a Partygoer. In my mind I panicked a bit, but it's something I wanted and he won't have a chance against. Neverless, let's hope he's all alone.

,,Woah, what a cool weapon you have here!", he squeaked and pointed with his free hand to my "spear". ,,I bet my friends would love to see it too! =)", he continued. I smirked.

As if, but nice try bookaroo. I shall play along, my friend.

I explained out of breath: ,,Yeah, it was hard work, but I don't know you sooo..." I motioned my arms in a shrug position and glanced somewhere else. He saddened his face, even tho it's impossible for this species. ,,Owie, but I'm sure we can have so much fun with my friends. =)"

Nah, I'm good.

,,You think so?", I asked innocently and tilted my head. ,,Of course! All you got to do is follow me! =)" As he said that, he held his arms out form me to be hugged. I looked at his face - carved in eyes and mouth. That must've hurt.

,,Y/N!!!"

Oh sweet heavens...

Right after the yell Blue came from nowhere. He halted immediatly as he processed the situation I was in now. No one said anything, no one moved - we're all frozen, but my smile widened as I know what occurs me if Blue manages to get me and him outta here.

Haha, I'm in danger.

The Partygoer happily came closer to Blue and hid me behind him. He shouted excitingly: ,,BLUEFACE! I missed you so! How ya doing with your boring friends? =)" Blue flinched at his movements and glared at me. ,,Y/N, if we get out of here, you're dead-" The partygoer almost cut Blue off: ,,You wouldn't dare to kill a child would ya, blUeFacE?" The carpet species mocked the frown-face's name with a laugh.

And as he wanted to charge at my friend, with my spear I made him trip in the process. Blue kicked him in the face to cause unconsciousness. I glanced up to the Partypooper and I noticed eyebrows over his eyes, expressing a mad expression. ,,Yay... we made it...", I whispered nervously.

Blue crossed his arms and tapped one of his foots on the floor repeatedly. I held my hands up in surrender, admiting: ,,It was an accident." His foot stops. ,,Just. An. ACCIDENT?", he replicated in shock. ,,You are grounded, young Minx!"

Just as he began to pull me on my arm, I sprinted away. ,,C'MERE YOU LITTLE-" ,,LANGUAGE! JUST LIKE YOU ALWAYS SAY, BLUE!"

Great, now I have a game of tag.

AN: Meanwhile Partgoer on the floor =,)