Blanche x Veteran!Reader

( ・ω・)☞ TheFirstAndLastKuda Reminds of the first Blanche x Reader, but oh well! Also, it's short again. Sowwy.

-

Here I am...

Hurt and on the edge of dying.

I didn't have time to react: it just happened and I didn't have the energy to actually fight back.

Whatever... this thing was...

My thoughts are getting short. I don't have much time left. I feel it and I accept it honestly. I survived a whole year or maybe more in this forsaken world of a maze. I layed on some Level, slowly bleeding out. It's frustrating to know you can't do anything against your end. I do not mind my death, it's just sad, that I never got to go back to where I came in the first place. I want to feel the love again I lost a year ago - or was it more than that? I can't remember: It's too long ago.

That is until I met her...

,,Oh dear!", she gasped and held her open mouth hidden. She was beautiful indeed. A bit too Barbie and angel looking, but that's beside the point. I gazed up at her with weakening eyes. She crouched down to my level and stroked my hair tenderly. ,,You poor thing. What horrible fate must have occured you so tragically?", she pitied me, her voice gentle as the softest honey. I could say I'm falling in love. Kinda selfish if I'm in the edge of bleeding out.

Oh yeah - I am. How ridiculous...

Alone from her precense, I stopped feeling sick and tired. As if her being alone is able to keep me alive. My now paler (s/c) face turned to her snow-white epression. I slightly blushed at her beauty. ,,Don't worry about a thing, little one.", she ressured as everything around us turned white. We both came face to face with a huge library- the shelves reaching the skies with ease. Gently, so she wouldn't pour out more blood of me, laying me down on the wooden table, which will be painted and caked in my red, warm liquid.

A saddening sight...

The blonde bandaged me up easily, her hair flowing in the non-existent wind flawlessly. Teen girls could be jealous by her being, but what I treasure the most was her kindness and willingness to offer help. I smiled at her soft gestures over my skin. ,,There!", she exclaimed. ,,All patched up!" I smiled at her prideful grin. ,,My name's Blanche, dear. Wait here, so I can get you a blanket. You must be all worn up." With that, she skipped away in her endless territory.

The Entity, who's name's now "Blanche", claimed the eternal Level of a library. A wonder for those like me: on the line of life and death. She seems to take in Wanderers, who are injured and seek shelter. Through my one year or more journey in the Backrooms, I haven't heard a single thing of her presence. Other humans always mumbled weird stuff before their loss of sanity, so I never really paid attention to their rambling.

The female Entity came back with a fluffly looking blanket and let it fly high up in thr air, so it eats me up alive with only my head popping out. I blushed more, but she dismissed it as the warmth of the blanket. ,,If you ever get bored, you have all these books to read. Just make sure they're back where they belong to, alright?", she explained to me and motioned to all the huge, wodden shelves around us. I hid myseld in the blanket and gazed at her with a pounding heart.

I changed my mind: yeah - it's still sad I never get to see my loved ones again, but...

I'm really glad I met her...