Kitty x Hurt!Child

( ・ω・)☞ Imhareandimout It took too long, but here it is!

A sniffel eruppted from a few, pink pillows. A small child covered in scrapes peaked their head out to look around for scary monsters. Y/N hated it here, but now tho, they found a comfy room just for themself. They didn't mind the color pink, yet however, Y/N thought of it a bit of extrem. Noneless, they believed that no scary monster could harm them in here. I mean - which Entity would have an entirety of a pink Level for themselves? One, in fact - his name was Kitty.

He aready made out the anomaly in his territory. In all honesty, he never saw a small human before. He finds it cute: do all humans looks so cute when they're smaller? But he soon found about two humans here today. It wasn't strange to him at all, but quiet surprising since it was quiet rare.

Bold of him to assume the other human would be nice.

,,Hey kid.", they greeted tiredly. Y/N gazed fearfully at the human and hid themself under the pillows, which exposed them at a few spots. They sighed annoyed at the child's fear. If they don't hurry up, this quirky, slender thing shows up and demands a plushy. They were not having that. ,,Y'know what? I'll just leave.", they stated and left the Y/N to themselfs. It made them whimper, ashamed they were useless since they're too weak for this world. The little one couldn't bear that, so they went after them between sobs and desperation.

In hopes of forgiveness, the sad child hugged the legs of the much taller human. They winced in disgust and tried to push the smaller one off of them. ,,Can't you leave me alone? Gosh, why are kids so annyoing?", they sheethed at the child. With big, tearful eyes and a shocking expression they glanced upwards.

Annoying? Them? No... please don't...

So they ran: somewhere far. Those halls were so endless and confusing. It caused the child's mind to spin for a moment. All in all, they just switched places, only this time it was under a pink bed. How pathetic, right? A hopeless child hiding under a bed like the monster it's afraid of.

Neverless, Kitty wittnesed everything. He felt great pity for the small one. Why was the other one so mean? So rude? Aren't they made to help each other? And now, his feelings of pity were replaced. He needed to do something against this awful creature.

He needed .̤.̗͙̯͍̞̏.͇̮̄ᵇʳ̪̤̱ᵉ͎ͨ͊ᵃ͓̂ᵏ̜̹̒ ̻̲̣̖̄͒ˢ̮̈̎ᵒ̝̦̟͈ͦ͊ᵐ̳̭̩̑ᵉ͍ ͓̮͕ʳ͓̹̍ͬᵘ̮͈ͣˡ̖̺ͮᵉ̙̲̬̝ͣͪˢ̥͖͇̬ͮ.̩́ͅ

Afterwards tho, he crept into one of his billion rooms. His pointy legs tapped the soft carpet, making thr child aware of his precense. The little one's face went snow white. The void creature bent down and gazed right into the wide eyes of the small one. They stopped breathing - maybe preventing them to look less alive, it'll leave... and let them live. ,,P-p-please...", they begged. ,,Don't k-kill m-e-e-e."

Kitty was confused: why should he? Does he look that scary? He doesn't mean to! Furthermore, he wishes to make sounds, to have vocal cords or at least something to tell those humans what's on his mind! To not scare them any further, he picked up a Hello Kitty plushy from the bed they're hiding under. He wiggled it a bit with his stick-thin hand. It eased Y/N's heart a bit and made them giggle a little. The child's tiny grasp reached to the stuffed, white cat. Kitty felt their tiny fingers on his grip - they are ice cold!

In an instant, the slender-like void pulled Y/N out, which they're yelped at. Kitty gently sat them down on the bed, but then repeatedly threw soft pillows, blanket and plushies at the child in hopes for them to become warmer. Y/N soon was buried under the light-weight of an sensation. They dived up like in an leave puddle in fall. Kitty clapped and hopped from one "leg" to the other. He then perked up suddenly and dissapeared and then reappeared. Holding crayons, paper, ereaser he put them all on a shelf plus teleporting a small coffee table in the room.

Kitty's body language made him look like a happy toddlet ready for (your favourite restaurant).

,,Hey?"

Kitty halted immediatly.

,,Why is there ketchup on the wall?"

Silence...