🎃Halloween Special🎃

AN: Posessed!Reader Happy Halloween guys!

Something's very wrong here. I do not know where, neither what. Although, I can feel it miles away. Something is haunting the Backrooms.

Usually, it would be a rather nasty entity, but this was much stronger. It feels dangerous, so I rather investigate it before a black hole appears in this realm.

On my way there, no other Entity I usually meet around here, crosses it. It looks like they're all far away. Do they feel the same as I do?

Suddenly, as I stepped into the right room, a wave of energy flooded the air witch such strengh it made me almost fall over. Not because of dizziness, no, because it was draining energy from me.

'That's not good.', I stated in my head. Though, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe I should tell the others? However, there not here as far as I can tell. Yet I cannot just let it stay here and hope it won't vanish.

On random spot in Level 0 is a purple substance splattered on wall and floor and it seems to spread too.

It occurs to be very unomninous and deadly, causing me to shiver. Whatever power it posseses, the substance is anything but friendly, I guess.

I'm not a fast no-clipper and Level Fun and The 51 are more than 10 miles away to clip.

In deep thought I couldn't notice how the roots of it crepped near me.

And before I could make out a plan, the purple liquid has transformed into a beast, gazing down at me with pure dread.

I turned with fear as I now noticed the fucking thing at least 6 feet taller than me. It's height causibg it to bow slightly.

With no hesistation, a spike crashes down to me, straight through my head.

And my world turned black.

.
.
.

,,What in Backrooms name are you guys doing here?" someone sneered.

,,Chill, it's not like we want to be here... =)", another one explained.

In Level 51 there is some unwelcomed company; the Partygoers have entered retricted territory.

Partypoopers and Partygoers loathed each other since their very existence and not one of them desires a truce.

The sad faces gribbed their weapons. Blue, one of the higher soldiers, stated: ,,Mhm. Sure - as if. No leave befo-"

,,I wouldn't do that, Blueface. =)", PG, one of the Partygoers, threated him.

The Partypoopers thought it was just him, but no; it was over 15. Sure, Partypoopers were in majority, though let's not forget how fast they all came here. If they can appear quickly, then they would be majority and not the blue masks.

Blue turned his head to his fellow friends, made a hand motion to stand on guard and lowered his own weapon.

,,Ok, sirs.", he whines and tilts his head. ,,How may we help you?"

,,Where's Y/N?", PG, asks with no hesistation.

Blue stutters is sentences and asks why. Neverless, the Partygoer grows impatitent and demands the location of them.

,,Ugh fine.", Blue surrendered and went his way to get you hinself.

As Blue came across room (Your/Number) the ambience was oddly quiet. He was sick of knocking and simply stomped insidr with nothing to find except your belongings.

You were gone.

How?

Blue rushed back to PG and admited their room empty. PG's reaction was understandable; his "eyes" pencil thin and smile becoming wider and wider.

,,Yo, stop. I'm honest. Quit your temper.", Blue sheezed at him.

The Partygoer argued: ,,Shut up, nerd. I'm trying to be intimidating."

The Partypoopers glanced at each other as the hostile counterpart annouced their leaving.

Though, before they could step out of Level 51 the ground shook a little.

,,What was that?", questioned Blue his other soldiers nervously.

A shadow casted over the face of PG as is smile widens. ,,I might know who..."

.
.
.

Smilers and Frowners screeched. Jerry and his followers backed away and Samatha hissed at the scene before them.

Y/N was dressed in purple veins and eyes glowing with insanity. Their spine showed with rounded spikes at their back with a tint of black.

Their eyes wide open, clawing with sharp nails on the walls a red sparkles errupted from nowhere.

Their apearance grew twice as tall with longer arms and legs. Not even the entities witnessed such horror before. How terrfiying.

A Bacteria bounced on Y/N to distract them. Big mistake. The possesed human threw it at the wall and tore an arm off of it, causing to yelp and suffer.

Y/N didn't want this, tho they can't help it. Everything they saw is an enemy.

Black tears rolled down their (s/c) and purple skin. However, it's mixed with teeth as sharp as swords.

When will it stop?

,,Y/N!", someone yelled desperate.

It was someone Y/N know.

Their neck cracked in an non-human way as a blue mask stood now drained of all courage when he took in the features of his once known friend.

,,Very smart, blue face. =)", a Partygoer stated next to him.

,,Believe me. That was smart."

As on cue the light went out with loud bangs from all sides. Y/N was restrained to the ground as Smilers and Frowners overwhelmed them.

Now it hit them. Every entity they were friends with rounded them with such worry they never had the chance to gaze at.

Black tears are now replaced by watery, salty ones. The veins shrunk slowly and their skin become less zombie-like.

,,ጎ-ጎ ልጠ ነዐ ነዐዪ-ዪሃሃሃ.", Y/N whispered out as their world faded to void again.

,,It's alright, Y/N. We get outta here."