Partypooper x Bitten! Reader

(⁠ ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠☞ poprocklana AN: Damn the power od sadness shall overcome all of you! Partypoopers are really made to suffer. Just like Magical Girls. Lol.

-

In Blue's view, he never imagined the thought to feel ever-lasting grief. As long as he wouldn't create an emotional attachment to anybody - not even his own kind - he would be safe. Blue would speedrun around the Backrooms to gather supplies, recourrces, weapons - all that stuff. He would spend his time saving Wanderers and patroling around Level 52.

But nothing lasts forever - and often it changes for good. Even if you don't think it at first.

He once met Y/N; a simple Wanderer with their backpack on their way to find the exit. They both met under stressful circumstances, but that brought them both more together than anything could have. There's no denial that he often - very often - feels panicked if things go wrong, but always the first one to jump in if nobody else does.

His protective nature caused him often for you to pick fights deliberately. How you kick your own kind, the Wanderers, outside of Level 52 so they have a little taste of injustice. Not because Y/N has no hobbies, but because those humans tend to... cause accidents. C'mon, you can believe me that the food can't disappear on it's own, right? Or how else would you find your shelf full (it was very full) the next day completly empty? Usually, Partypoopers would tie them up and bring them to Level Fun, which they did, but with you they spared themselves some ropes.

That's were it all went downhill. Humans are always full of pride and greed and... lots of other bad stuff. Their own world crumbles down for their benefit and no end seems in sight yet. So, before the portal could have closed, a Wanderer tore you with them just to not be alone in this. While other ones begged for forgiveness, this special one tried to fight for it's rights. Their justified ones.

You wrestled on the colorful carpet of Level Fun. None of you guys seem to want to yield. You both fought for different parties and it escaltes too much. So much that the sound of grunts and squeaks could be heard from the species which resides her. It was only a matter of time when they find you.

Y/N took one hit, then another. They seem to lose against the Wanderer. Exhausted they fell to the ground, covered in bruises and wounds. You exhaled in a higher voice as your body fully gave up on it's own. Prideful, the Wanderer smacked you, hard, and left the scene without a care in the world. That guy stole a gadget from your base. It transported him back to it while you gasped for oxygen.

As you recollected your thought and got your breath under control, you soon came to the conclusion that nobody was around. Yet. You had to escape fast and quietly. Or else... Y/N smacked themself right where the guy just slapped them. It hurt like a bitch, but they had to think forward. Luckily, their weapon held perfectly on their belt. They could've used agaisnt the Wanderer. Maybe they were just too far into it to noticed.

Suddenly, there was humming.

Sweet humming nearby.

"Oh shit."

With their weapon at hand, Y/N swung it out and turned, only to find the worst entity they could encounter right now. Just free from the dizziness from the beating, they recieved another wave of sleepiness. Y/N tried their bloody hardest to resist at all cost. But a simple human cannot - these are the rules. With enough distraction the Smiling Face lunged at Y/N. At first they had a great defense, holding the bottom arm far away from the teeth. The singing, that damned song, sunk into Y/N's head like oil and so did the teeth.

With a rough pull, the Partygoer managed to "bite" them with ease. The human kicked it off as best as they could. Y/N can't risk turning into them. It would be such a shame and the pain would be unbearable. No, that won't happen. Free from the entity's grasp, they sprinted like lightening away in hopes to find somebody they know to get them back to Level 52.

,,Y/N!"

Oh good heavens...

,,I'm here!", Y/N screamed out of breath.

.
.
.

With a strong pull they landed safely back in Level 52. The familiar school hallways eased the young human's heart. Blue and Y/N embraced them both in a rush. ,,I thought I'd never see you again!", Blue exclaimed in a happy voice. His mask held a frown still, but his "eyes" closed themselves.

,,Y/N... What is that on your arm?", our sagre questioned in a serious tone. It frightened me honestly. I and Blue parted ourselves and he, too, glanced on my still injured arms. Everybody froze on the spot. The bite marks still visible, but none hurt. ,,I was bitten. I tried to get away, but it was already too late.", I admitted kinda shamefully, though I don't know why. Maybe because I disspointed them? Or another ridiculous reason. Neverless, I know what awaits me next: Death.

Our Sarge lowered his masked head. ,,We have to make preperations..."

,,No!"

We all glanced at Blue in concern. His frowning face held anger - maybe wrath - but it's obvious he doesn't accept my fate. ,,Blue, you know we can't let-" He argued: ,,I don't care!" Then he looked at me. ,,Y/N how long were you bitten?", he asked desperately. I looked upwards and thought. ,,Maybe 5 seconds? I believe less, but I was too caught up to get away." Blue took my hand in his and put his other to his chest to show care. ,,See?  5 seconds and no symptoms of-"
,,Blue look at their arms.", our Sarge stated to him sadly.

I could tell Blue knew what recieved if he would look now at my arms. They are a slight tint of purple, but only where the veins are. The poision seeps into me - slowly, but it does. Shakingly, Blue managed to grasp the courage. When he did caught the glance of my purpled arms, he still denied. ,,There is still a way to save them right?", he begged. Every other Partypooper didn't dare to look at Blue to give him an answer. That was it; my fate was sealed.

Our Sarge stepped infront of him. ,,Since there is still time left...", they took out a gun and placed it gently into Blue's hands. ,,You can say goodbye to eachother." My friend shakes his head. ,,I won't do that...", he hiccs betwee upcoming sobs. ,,Blue, either you do it in peace or I'll do it in rush. You decide.", our Sarge warned him. ,,You don't have much time left..."

.
.
.

,,Y-Y/N... I can't do this...", Blue discouraged himself.

,,Of course you can. You always do.", I ressured him.

We're sitting together on my bed. Blue holds the gun desperately, but strong. I gently grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me. ,,You're so brave sitting here with me." I turned to him and held one shoulder tightly. ,,You can be as brave to do... this." As his hands held now weakly the gun and his last walls and hope crumbles down, he pleads: ,,Can you kiss me? For one last time?" ,,Of course. Anything.", I agreed.

With care, I put soft pressure to his frown. And even though he has no lips, it wasn't any less passionate. I just knew how well he tried to do anything in his might to keep me safe. Anything which held his mind at bay to not lock me inside my room forever. I heard the clicking of the gun and the end of it at my temple. Neverless, I deeped the kiss which made him halt and the gun tremble in his grip. Tears of pain rolled down face as I knew my end is now near. My purple arms grow numb as tbe poision finally hits it's last stages. And between his sobs and my lips, he says: ,,Goodbye, my love."

And all I hear next was ringing.