Kitty x Reader

( ・ω・)☞ Fluffygalr AN: I hope it fits! We got a very sane Reader today. I had very much fun writing! I admit, I went a bit OOC here :V

With one foot I stomped on the pink concrete floor. ,,Kitty! Let me go!"

A head shook as response made me more annoyed.

I've been stuck in Kitty's Level for days! I followed the instructions: Give him a gift and he teleports you to a Safe Level.

Tch. Safe Level.

Now we have the weirdest situation ever - how convinient. He posed weirdly, streched out over the exit door. He also reached the ceiling. His whole body could be considered a black noodle.

After I gave him (accessory you wear), which satisfied him enough to not jumpscare me. Afterwards I noticed... HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO LEAVE. So now I've been running from him. But I just want to go home and watch Netflix... I internally cried, knowing I won't get to finish (Favourite Series/Movie).

,,Kit-" He immediatly shook his head rapidly. ,,You don't-" Another dismiss.

Silence

,,May I speak now?" He waited a bit, but turned his head as if he's eyeing me. ,,I need to go home.", I stated sternly. The black figure didn't wanna hear it. Shaking his head wasn't enough. No - he went to his knees and clapped his slender like hands together - he begs me to stay.

Now he needs some big star like eyes... hehe...

I hummed in disagreement. ,,I can't-" Now Kitty hugged my waist. I try to pry him off of me, but he clung at me like chain.

I'm really trapped in here, ain't I?

,,Ok, ok ok...", I  reasoned with him. His grip reduced a bit. Only a bit. ,,My main problem is boredom.", I explained blankly at him. He seems interested, because he tilts his head. Yet, I could make out he is still fishy about my behaviour. ,,I'm gonna stay here-" He let go off me and clapped his hands excitingly. The figure stopped as soon as I said: ,,Only if I can come back with the stuff I need."

-3rd Pov.-

What? No... No. What if you get lost? What if an entity comes and murders you? Then he will be all by himself! You can't do that to him! He's grown so fond of you in these past days! He would be so lonely without you!

Now Kitty layed on the floor, wrapping his slender arms around my bottom legs. If he could, he would definitly speak begging and pleading words to make you stay. It was so frustrating for him. He cannot speak and he doesn't know how to write human language. The only thing he manages is to understand you. Although, some words are still unknown to him.

,,I'll be back. Have a little faith in me.", Y/N ressured sweetly. Your voice made him lose his guard. How mesmerising it was for him to hear so sweet nothings from you. Panic kicked into his veins as he saw you take one step forward to the exit. He rapidly stands up, shaking his arms in a cross. Then he motions for you to stay where you are. He teleports in one of gis pink rooms, grabs pillows and blankets and comes back to you.

...

You're gone...

You left without saying goodbye?

No. No. No. No! NO!

He cracked his body to his exit suddenly.

And with that he waited. Carried everything back to where ut came from. Made a "Welcome Back" banner, backed cat cookies, creating your own personal room only for you.

Only for you.

If you would come back that is...

He waits... a very long time. His crouched limps hugged his tall figure.

When will you come back?

.
.
.

,,Told you I'd come back."

Kitty's head cracked as he perked it up so unhealthy. Yet, he didn't care. He waited so long for you arrival, it could've brought him to tears if he could. Y/N laughed warmly: ,,Ok, you big baby. Let's settle down-" He cut you off by teleporting you both into your new room. Despite being it completly pink, you find it cute how he gave his best decorating. You noticed the already molding cookies. ,,Uh... thank you for the hassel." You turned to him. ,,I appreciate it so much."

He holds his "hands" up to his face. Kitty looks overly happy, that you stayed with him.