Skin Stealer x Shy! Reader

(⁠ ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠☞ carinalizardz11 AN: (b/c) = backpack color. Also: I think it's not shy enough, but I tried my hardest ;-; And I'm sorry if it's too short...

-

I recently found a huge amount of Almond Water. My (b/c) colored backpack was filled with to the brick. Fortunatly, the bottle as well as the liquid is weirdly light.

I roamed the Backrooms for a few days now - and it was genuily awful. How couldn't it? Monsters sneak back and forth called "Entities", which sometimes resemble ones greatest fears.

That's what one Wanderer once told who I met. They had met their end quickly before we proberly introduced ourselves. It still shooks me to the core, but the show must go on, as Mr. Beast would say.

I remind myself back to the days where I was in my world. It such a huge difference between those two; the one with color and the other with emptiness. Neverless, sometimes when someone's lucky - or unlucky - they're not as lonely as they believe.

I made such experience once. Wanderers might say that befriending an entity is a bad idea, but I had the glorious honor to have an encounter with a Skin Stealer.  A morbid creature. A thief to a kind which is my own. Feared by the unknown itself as it's clothes match the humans alike. It's a villian in a costume, really. And I was afraid of it once, but I've grown used to it at some point. Actually, he's pretty nice to me kinda.

I'm currently searching for my Skin Stealer friend. He could be anywhere, so I'm walking in circles right now. Most of my time, I stuck at Level 0, so he can find me mucb easier. If he's not huntinf for food, he acompanies me around the Backrooms.

*rustle*

"Ah! I think that's him!", I exclaimed in thoughts. I strolled over to the sounds carelessly. And yup, there he is. He's shoving off the "clothes" of somebody else. ,,Hey...", I greeted him shyly. I'm always a bit distant towards everyone, even humans, but to my well-aquaintaned friend there, it's more like... reserved.

He turns almost immediatly and waves with his huge hand to greet me. A faint tint of pink emerged from my cheeks. ,,So, how ya doing?", I sheepishly asked. The Skin Stealer just stood there blankly, not saying anything. I mentally slapped myself. Skin Stealers might be able to speak, but they don't understand a single word from any human language. I blushed, the color of roses covered my cheeks. ,,Sorry!", I quickly said and flapped my hands in an apologing motion.

The bedge entity muffeled out a noise, which can be considered as "It's okay". But I could feel my friend doesn't understand a single word I just said. He held up a hand in a waving action and tried to "smile". His white eyes glanced down at me as I felt small in his comparison. We stood there awkwardly until I failed to reme.ber my present I brought him during my explorations.

,,Ah! I've got something for you. Hold on.", I spoke, completly forgetting he still can't understand me. I rumaged through my bag like crazy and for one second I thought I lost it only to exhale in relief as I pulled out a sweater. On it was written "Please hug me" in rainbow colors. The pullover itself was a light (f/c) so, of course, had it caught my sight immediatly.

,,Tada!", I said happily and showed him my present. The Skin Stealer tilted his head as his hand held an index finger up to his chin. He was obviously confused. Noneless, I motioned with my hand to come down to my height so I can pull it over him. He did as told and held his arms out already, so I can fit him right into it.

Prideful, I smacked my hands on my hips and examined my work. The clothing suits him perfectly. On his shoulder it was a bit streched, but it doesn't seem to bother him anyway. The beidge entity thrilled, it sounded like a happy one. I blushed a slight pink and he thrilled again, this time more clearly.

Suddenly, I was engulfed in strong arms lifting me up from the ground. While my backpack fell over itself, scatterinf the insides out, I hung 1m (≈3,2 ft.) above. My Skin Stealer hugged me quiet tightly, not wanting to let go.

I softly patted his shoulder as best as my trapped hands could. ,,I love you too, big guy.", I admited to myself more than to him. In response, he nuzzeled his face into my neck and cuddle me tighter.

Despite my shy nature, I grow more confident overtime with my friend. The beidge entity is my personal protector you could say. I wouldn't deny it at all though, but I'm happy to not me all by myseld in the Backrooms either way.