Partypooper x Reader x Partygoer

( ・ω・)☞ NeoLuna333 AN: Ignore any type of rules in the Wiki. We shall break the walls down to a little... war. =) Also: the title is too long so here: Protective! Partypooper x Reader x Freak! Partygoer. And Wattpad has so many lags, I swear. >:V

One word: Protective.

Furthermore, all I can say: It's exhausting. My friend Blue tacks me along everywhere. I'm not exaggerating - everywhere. It's not funny anymore. He will go as far as to stalk me, so he has his ressurance for my safety.

We met in Level 188 as I rumaged through the place to find resources. Wanderes told me, that the Partypoopers went extinct after the "Fun War". I did not know what it was back then. Tho the rumour lingered of them hiding in Level "Promised Land". Never knew they still come down to these Levels.

Before I met Blue tho, there was this strange Mimikyu wannabe, following me and starring daggers at me from far away. Obviously, he was too shy to come closer, tho he still surprised me to see him 30 ft. (almost 10 m) away from me. That paperbag held up a sign, which read: Hi! =) As a response I waved at him, which was responded in him hugging the sign and jumping a bit. It looked like a joyful reply...hopefully. But I went ahead and met Blue shortly afterwards. He guided me to their Level, yet I saw the Mimikyu wannabe holding a sign, that read: Bye =,(

Back to the present:

,,Blue you can't keep me here forever.", I stated blankly. ,,I know, but what if something happens to you?", he tried to reason with me.I moaned in anoyance. ,,I survived over 50 Levels without you." I held up 5 fingers and shoved them quiet close to his face. ,,5 times 10 is 50. 50! Blue! I'm a grown adult! I can do what I want!", I yelled in a lower voice yet serious composure.

As on my luck, another Partypooper poped up behind a wall. ,,Uh...sorry to disturb, but we need backup for our portals.", they said. I silently smirked at Blue, who only sighed. He glanced at me. ,,Fine, do what you want, but don't come crying at me when you're injured.", he commented harshly and angrily at me. I was taken aback at his change of attidute. Normally, he's so calm and now?

Hm... not my problem!

I quickly made my way to an exit of Promised Land to go back to Level 188. I wanted to see the Mimikyu wannabe again. Hopefully it's still there.
.
.
.
Huh. No one here. I mean- atleast not yet! There could always be a sneaky motherfucker nearby. I'm honest: Level 188 isn't the most safest Level, and all I can say it's actually dangerous with tze entities here. Ok, it's very dangerous. Really dangerous. But! Blue may think I don't survive it here, but I may be an idiot - sometimes - tho I'm not stupid! So finding a paperbag can't be that hard, right?

Let's jzst go back where I saw him last...

That might be the best idea. To wait and stand still is the worst one. Soon I heard a mivishious giggle nearby. ,,Hey, Paperbag! Is that you?", I asked none. I caught a glimps of something yellowish. ,,C'mon, I came all the way here just to find you. My friend will not be gone for long."

Saying that caught hid attention. He emerged from the shadows, clapping excitingly. I'm still suspicious about him. ,,How can I know you're the real one?", I questioned seriously. He halted quiet shocked and thought a bit. ,,Can't you speak?" He glanced back at me. ,,Of course I can speak! Other don't seem to like it tho..." I squinted my eyes at him.
,,...Why?", I replied. He hung his head low. ,,My species tells me, that I'm a freak. They laugh at me for talking." My eyes widen. Partygoers are supposed to work together! They only "like" each other. ,,You... do seem quiet sentient tho..." As I said it, his blood-red smile enlarged almost to his "eyes". ,,We do know how to pretend. =)" I stepped back immediatly at his choose of words. ,,I'm only kidding.", he explained with a laugh.

,,Y/N!!!", someone's scream echoed.

Oh no...

We heard hurried steps coming from the portal where I came through. They halted a little bit behind me. ,,I knew it...", Blue whispered. I sense his feelings of betrayal a mile away. ,,Blue. I came here to see him.", I stated calmly and turned my head, so I could sre him with one eye. ,,I wanted to see him again." His masked frown deepened. ,,You know what they did to us..." ,,First off; I wasn't gonna tell 'em anything!" I turned to him fully now. ,,Secondly; it's my decision and you can't keep me on your damn Level forever!" My Partypooper friend flinched at my honest choice of words. He grits his teeth, as he said: ,,I just want to keep you safe! Can't you see how much trouble is out here?!"

,,My friend...", the Partygoer interrupted. ,,I'll have to step in..."

He now stood infront of me, his arms streched out in a protective. way. His smile, proud as ever, tries to intimidate the blue mask. ,,Get away from them.", Blue threatens. ,,Nah, I don't think so. =) Afterall, it was you, who they wanted to get away from. =)", he replies in an obvious way. Blue glances at you, the outlines of his mask became thinner - he must be shocked. ,,Y/N! Let's get outta here!", he waves his one arm in a dramatic way. ,,Blue he's right.", I agreed with the Partygoer. ,,The Backrooms are a life-like maze, formed as a prision." I saddened my face, as I continued. ,,You doubled my inprisonment..." It seems like the Partypooper finally realizes what he's done. But that doesn't chance how he feels around his evil counterpart. Blue sighs: ,,Alright... I see now. Can we go back now?"

,,Actually... =)"

,,AHh-!"

,,Y/N!!!"

The Mimikyu wannabe tied it's Balloon around my wrist and pushed it against the wall. ,,I'm so sorry, dear, but I waited a very long time to see you again. =)", he explained. My hand was now glued to the wall - I could only sit there an watch.

,,It's been such a long time to have an actual fight against... YOU. =)", the Partygoer clapped it's "hands" together in amusment.

My friend held a sword like weapon. ,,You're alone. Don't think, I'm gonna lose again."

,,Oh~ my friend! You're missing something tho... =)"

,,And what is that, you Paperbag?"

...

,,I may be a freak to my kind, but you're a loser through and through. Never forget that, Blue Face. =)"