Fluff Lady Kayo x Reader

( ・ω・)☞ Fluffygalr AN: Even tho I'm straight, it's funny to write in Lesbian (since me irl girl). I'm not good in it, but let's see (◕ᴗ◕✿)

-3rd Pov.-

It was over - now known to you. Surrounded by countless entities wasn't a thing you ever wanted to experience.

So it was indeed daytime. Such an idiot I am...

How you scolded yourself. You were safe. You were prepared, but now? Look what you've done. You underdestimated the cycle of Level 661.

And now you're going to pay for it...

,,Please, I don't want to die...", you begged the monsters. You think they will listen? You think they change their mind for you? Really, humans are... pitiful. And right as one went to charge...

...you woke up.

-Your Pov.-

,,Ahh!", I screamed in panic. I calmed down as fast as it came. Like a lightening my heart beat, it slowly went to it's normal state.

,,Another nightmare?", the mysterious fox lady asked. I nodded between breaths. ,,Sadly yes." I hugged my legs as she planted herself next to me. ,,Your world hates me Kayo. It wants me gone." ,,I know, sweetie, but that does not change the way I feel about you.", she explained softly. Her beautiful kimono(?) embraced me with warmth as she hugged my frame tenderly. ,,I hope I do not make you uncomfortable..." I dismissed her assueming: ,,Nah, it's fine."

She patted my head to comfort me. Normally, it would make me fall asleep again, but it bothers me so much - the hate this Level has against me. A cherry tree forest with it's red leaves on the floor like a rolled out carpet. Behind this awaits dissaster and terror for those who wander in daylight. Yet how to know? There's no difference between day and night in this Level. It's just the same!

,,Love, do not worry. I'm always there to protect you.", Kayo ressured me. I leaned in to her touch, her soft hand stroking my cheek softly. ,,What if they find me here?", I asked no one. But Kayo anwsered me shortly: ,,Who, Love?" ,,The entities. What if... what if they find this cave and you're gone? You need other Wanderes like me to help too."

,,Then you simply come with me. You humans always panic over simple things." I said harshly: ,,It's not simple." ,,I see... but I'm the ruler of this Level. And even tho I cannot stop them, I'll be always there for you somehow. It's my territory afterall. Dear, it's ok.", she explained tenderly.

I hung my head low. ,,I'm sorry.", I apologized. She shook her head, her cherry red hair flying in the wind. ,,No need to. I'm glad you always understand, Love." She embraced me again, to protect me, so others have no chance against her.

That's why I love her so much.

AN: It's short :V Shorty chapter, but two in one day!